Boat trailer parts

• Stephen McLean

Does anyone know what the name is for this particular type of trailer suspension. I can’t seem to find any info regarding it on the web. I need to replace the rubber bushings to get it back on the road.
    Thanks lots.

Attachments:
    1. B949FE75-4F20-4C52-9831-C8E94A51E424.jpeg

catnip
    south metro

Looks like a teenee trailer from back here? I cant tell what bushings you are referring to from the picture.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Does anyone know what the name is for this particular type of trailer suspension. I can’t seem to find any info regarding it on the web. I need to replace the rubber bushings to get it back on the road.
    Thanks lots.

Doesn’t really matter about the spring orientation. Just measure the bolt dia., the ID of spring eye and the length needed for the bushing. Take that info to a good auto or trailer parts store and they can match you with new bushings.

Stephen McLean

Thanks for your help. I’ll take it apart and get some measurements. Most of the newer spring eyes are quite small now. This one is about an inch in diameter.

huskerdu

Try using urethane , maybe energy suspension can cross reference the size needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.