Anyone still at it

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks guys! This is the type of positive feedback I have gotten from others as well. Sounds like a great product and I look forward to useing it to slow my trolling speeds down. From what I hear, it works better than a trolling plate.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

I just can’t make another trip up Man the weather is right on but just can’t pull it off Anyone still bear hunting and what are the reports Good luck to everyone still putting in the time

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

I sure wish i was, didnt get a tag this year ive always had bad luck with this time of year and the people grouse hunting baits always seem to go nocturnal on me. Any tips for next year?

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Heading up to check baits today. We will hunt if they have been hit

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

Heading up to check baits today. We will hunt if they have been hit

Best of luck bud

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I am still hunting, but only spiritually. Man, one trip to bear camp and I’m addicted!

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

I’ll have another 20 hours in the tree this weekend. My standards have dropped though. Next bear over 200 is gettin it!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

I’ll have another 20 hours in the tree this weekend. My standards have dropped though. Next bear over 200 is gettin it!

Good luck and one !!!!

lick

Good Luck Mr J !

Bob Schultz
    Wausau,Wi

Pat, that is a slob!!!

We are still at in north central wisconsin with the dogs. Our baits have been mainly hit by smaller bear and sows the past week.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

I have a friend of a friend who is still hunting south of Hurley and north of Mercer. Sounds like his best opportunity was last Friday night and he made one of those mistakes that might kill his season. Then come to find out he needs back surgery and is having a hard time getting out of his stand at night, so even though I am hoping, not sure what to think…

Got another friend who I am sure is still hound hunting west of town, just haven’t had time to check in with him yet and I am betting Steve White is still running… Good luck to those IDO’ers still at it.

Mark

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

O ya heading up after work can hardley wait

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.