Pool 10 and 13 Water Quality

• darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Just wondering if someone could let me know wha the water clarity and levels are like? I am thinking of heading out there sometime soon, but would rather fish them when they are not like chocolate milk

Darin

fishman1
    Dubuque, Iowa

The river in this stretch is in good shape. I live on pool 12 and it is not at all dirty and hasn’t been for a long time. Water levels are steady to slowly falling.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Darin, I’ll be on 10 tomorrow. I’ll let you know what I see.

tennispro
    Sterling, IL

I have not been on pool 13 for over a week, but the water was really clean when I was last over. I did hear today that there are parts of 13 that are kind of mudy the last few days.

I was on pool 10 the other day and the water around prairie was not as clean as I thought it was going to be.

Jeremy

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I fished 10 last Saturday and it had gotten pretty dirty from the previous week.

Dropshot
    Bristol, WI.

Anyone know how 8 and 9 are?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Pool 8 is pretty dirty with some grass coming down. I contribute most of that to all the boat activity on the water over the holiday weekend. There are fish still being caught though

sprig
    East Central Iowa

Fished pool 10 yesterday and thought the water wasn’t as clear as usual for this time of year. It was also hard to fish wing-dams with all of the weeds coming downstream. Still great to be out on the river though!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Pool 9 is DIRTY as of Saturday (clear as mud ) .
    I have found the water to be much clearer on pool 8. The pattern is way different too. That I will not be revealing as of right now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.