half way across the world

• champman
    la crosse

i’ve been in shanghai china for the past couple weeks and last night i just about came unglued- we were going to eat at a resturant and this is one of those that you pick out the fish(alive) that you want to have cooked and eat. Low and behold there in front of me was a whole aquarium full of largemouth bass!!!!!!!! soo, i ate one before the chinese could. I’ll be back by the weekend to tear up some fish because i need a FIX!!! I’ll post some pics later. Congrats to the past bfl’ers that placed well and the MSBC- at least i can read about fishing while i’m over here!

waterfowler99
    Midwest

was it a 4# + fish? how did it taste

Scooter
    Rockford Il.

Did you eat it raw or did you make them cook it. Did you get the happy uummm ? never mind.

TBASS
    ROCKFORD,ILL

Did you try throwing a swim jig on them? Are they bedding right now? I’m sure you figured them out.
    Tbass

champman
    la crosse

it was about a 14 incher. this place is just absolutely nuts with people. they eat fish like mullet and carp like crazy. Just got the news that my new boat has been built so it will be good to get home and into a new boat!

riverfan
    MN

Good to hear from you! After all of the bass you’ve terrorized, eating one can’t be the worst thing in the world.

John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.