Day Three – Weigh In Pictures

• B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I’ll post some pictures from the weigh-in on day three since many of you didn’t get to see it.

Entrance w/towel…like it!

Waving/Smiling to the fans:

Reaching for his 13.14lb bag…nice limit of fish!

Holding up his fish:

Talking with Keith about his day:

Once again…nice job Jimmy!

welter
    Prairie du Chien, WI

He looks pretty comfortable in front of all those fans, one step closer to the big leagues! Love the towel!

riverfan
    MN

BC,

Thanks for the pictures, where are they from? Jim does look cool, doesn’t he!

John

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

They’re from Bass Insider…I just grabbed still shots from the day three weigh-in video. I think you may need a membership to access the video. You can try it though, click on the following link and let me know if that works. Jim weighs in about an hour and 7 minutes into the video.

Click Here for VIDEO!

riverfan
    MN

It Worked, I got in without being a member. Not only did Jim catch em, he handled himself well in front of the camera.

John

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Worked for me too. Is it just me, or is that MC Keith one of the most annoying guys on Earth? They should have Mark Zona MC it.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

I’m surprised that worked…those idiots don’t know what secure authentication is? That’s good though…I’m glad everyone will get to see the official weigh in then!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

They are probably getting bombarded w/emails and calls on how poor their coverage was and are letting everyone see it..

zombywuff
    Illinois

Thanks for the link, BC!

josh_holliday
    Oxford, Wi

I know that I e-mailed everyone with an e-mail address. not that it will do any good. thanks BC for the free plug that settled my anger a bit.

waterfowler99
    Midwest

scott should be happy to see the lethal weapon jig logo in pic 2 and 5

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.