Honda 3 Wheeler

• roger_k
    St. Cloud, MN

I submerged my 3 wheeler last year out on mille lacs and took the recoil apart because it froze up and found out it cracked the pulley. Well, 8 months later I got finally got around to getting the parts and can not remember how to put everything back together. Does anybody know where to get or have a recoil manual you could possibly email me. Thanks —

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I actually just ordered the shop manual from ebay. I should have it in a few days. Mine is an 83 185s. The manual covers 81-83 185, 185s and 200. Even if not in the year I would think if I got it to you you would be able to figure it out from there. Let me know.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Roger- I have a manual at home. I’ve got a ton of stuff going on the next 2 days but if I get some time I’ll look it up for you. Shoot me a PM with your email addy.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I also have one for a 83 Honda 185s..

I’ll look and see if I can do some copies and e-mail them to you..

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Know that recoil all to well…
    The pulley breaking (generally where the paws fit) has been a long time issue. The engine has too much compression for the pulley design. That is why Honda started putting a compression release linked to the recoil on those machines.

If you would like I would be happy to help/show you how to put it back togther. I have been working on our 3 Hondas for 15 years. Drop me a PM if interisted. -Mark

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Roger,
    you have an e-mail address i can send these to ?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Here are the 6 pages…if you can get what you need off of them…Or I can e-mail them to you..

roger_k
    St. Cloud, MN

Sorry for the delayed response, thanks for your help guys. PM’s sent

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.