have to brag about son’s archery skills

• 2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

this is a link to a post on the fishing side of the site. My son is a Pro Staff Shooter for Matthews bows. I always enjoy reading about everyone else’s kids, so thought I’d share mine.

Grant works in the archery department at Scheels in Eau Claire.

Thanks for looking.

June

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Saaaaweet!

Congrats to you and your son!

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Hopefully I’m half that good someday.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Haff???

I would settle for a 1/4.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

Quote:

Hopefully I’m half that good someday.

stop in at Scheels, ask for Grant, you will be surprised at how some minor tuning will make a BIG difference in how you shoot.

June

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

Quote:

Haff???

I would settle for a 1/4.

I have always been amazed at his skill……but I was truly impressed this fall when he shot a buck at 65 yds…..through the heart. He said he couldn’t resist. But then, he does shoot up to 80 yards in outdoor tourneys.

June

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

I’m in Minnesota But we’re in Eau Claire a lot being the girlfriend grew up there and her parents are still there. Going to have to stop by with the bow. Oh yeah sorry it’s off topic but the Rod holder looks great. I get lots of complements on it.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

Quote:

I’m in Minnesota But we’re in Eau Claire a lot being the girlfriend grew up there and her parents are still there. Going to have to stop by with the bow. Oh yeah sorry it’s off topic but the Rod holder looks great. I get lots of complements on it.

You can always call ahead to see when he works, I think it is every day but Thursday, and every other weekend. Or drop an email, and he will be glad to meet you there and get you all tuned up.

Glad you like the rod holder. We’ve made a few others for folks……..now I want to get a new office desk made before we start anything else….but more than likely it will get interrupted by fishing season.

June

freitag
    Osseo, WI

Congratulations mom and dad!! I personally seek out Grant when I visit Scheels if I have any bow questions. Very nice and fun to talk to.

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

Wow! Congrats! I still have the Jennings bow you guys set me up with 20 years ago. I don’t use it anymore but I still have it. Great job Grant.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice job Grant You can be very proud of him

big G

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.