Scent Free gloves

• danno34

Anyone use these? And what brand? I am thinking early Season.

prieser
    Byron, MN

I have bought a couple of pairs of “scent free” gloves over the last few years. They are light weight and comfortable. The only draw back I can see is they are not very durable. Maybe it’s the user, but they only last me one season. I would think any light weight glove, sprayed down with a scent spray would do the same thing. But, I just gotta buy that stuff.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

What ecxactly are we talking about here???

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

I own a light pair of scent blocker ones for early season and a heavier pair for later in the season

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I have a pair of Scent Lok Gloves and they are good but a little too light for really cold days.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Ohhhh

I have about 8 or 9 pairs of Scent Blocker or Scent-Lok gloves.

I use them. I have pairs from light early season to Fingerless Glommits. I usually use a fairly light pair and when it gets cold I usually use a Muff to warm my hands. That way I keep the same feel as long as I can with my release. There is a time I switch over and use either the light pair and a finger less glommit. Or if it is really cold and there is snow on the ground I use a light pair of Scent-Lok/Blocker gloves with a pair of Ice Armour Fishing gloves over the top. This usually keeps my hands warm enough.

I have a few pairs each, because on multiple day hunts out of town I wear them only a day before either regenerating or using a different pair.

Man, am I’m anal about this. .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.