Lone Wolf Hang-On Stands

Hey guys,

After getting 3 stands ripped off from the woods this year by leaving them out after the season, ive decided to start packing in my stand for each hunt.

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go with the Lone Wolf brand, but was wondering everyone elses opinions on these stands.

Also, What do most of you Lone wolf owners prefer, the Assasult or the Alpha models.???

Also how high can a guy get up in a tree with 3 lone wolf sticks???

Thanks in advance!

rangerski
    North Metro

Lone Wolf stands are the BEST! The Alpha is what I hunt out of with 3 sticks. For a couple pounds the Alphas extra foot space is worth it. 3 sticks will get ya 15 ft up in a tree if you space them out. Super quiet, quick, and well worth the $$

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

This will be the 3rd year I am using Lone Wolf’s “Hand Climber”. Never in my life did I think I would use a climber as I hunt mainly my own land. After messin with it for a few weeks I started using it and now its my most used stand..I would think that if you are going to be packin the stand up each hunt, look at the climbers. They are quiet, light and with a small saw in your pocket you cam hang on most trees…either way good luck to ya this year…Jay

the_grump
    Le Center

Take a look at these. The M-100 is very light, and the most comfy stand I have ever used. You can leave the chain and receiver in the tree, and just “clip” the stand back on.

The M-1 is a brand new climber, I will be purchasing soon.
    http://www.huntingsolutionsusa.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.