3000 crankbaits stolen in Duluth

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I read this story on another forum and it really smells ‘fishy’ to me. I hope I’m wrong and I know some thieves are really dumb, but the fact that the thieves “returned” at a later date and got the trailer stuck…..hmmmm.

ET

Sam
    St.Francis

Sorry but if you leave 12 grand in a trailer and not lock it up like fort knox in a public place you kinda deserve it

Sam
    St.Francis

I’m not saying stealing is OK but what did the guy expect that a their who is breaking in somewhere won’t steal a nice enclosed trailer just sitting there

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I agree Russ should of had a lock on the trailer. That said it gives no one the right to steal it. Saying he deserves to have it stolen is just wrong.

fishingchallenged

Locks only keep honest people out. Stealing is wrong regardless of how hard it is!

Timmy

I disagree, Sam. The only one who “deserves” anything is the thief. What he/she deserves is vile and horrid, IMO.

Sam
    St.Francis

Wrong choice of words on my part, what I mean is it’s common sense to lock your stuff up now with everyone stealing everyone’s stuff sorry if it came off that I thought he had it coming

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Every single week, 52 weeks a year we hear of a theft of some sort. Thieves are by nature lazy, so make it as tough as you can and they will just move along. Also, todays solar lights are pretty good at lighting up a area at night. Lock it up and insure it or take your chances i guess.

queenswake
    NULL

Not sure if this was already posted here but someone stole from the honor payment box at the bait store. New low.

Bait-box bandit sought in Anoka

Sam
    St.Francis

Not sure if this was already posted here but someone stole from the honor payment box at the bait store. New low.

I hope Lehman’s don’t stop selling g bait through the barn after hours because of this

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.