2022/2023 NHL/Wild Offseason-Season-Postseason Thread

• mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That could’ve been one of the best fights of the year but it just didn’t happen. Lots of carefulness there. Then Shaw gets dropped. Wonder when it’ll be Moose’s turn to throw hands. More entertaining than the hockey lately.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Welp…..There it was…… rotflol

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I’m gonna say Duhaime is next.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Back to back to back fights!!! Love it.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Maybe it’ll wake this team up.

JoeMX1825
    MN

ESPN’s in-arena audio is terrible, it sounds like there’s 10 fans in the crowd…

JoeMX1825
    MN

Lol, Dumba…

You gotta admit, he goes big on his turnovers…

JoeMX1825
    MN

Great examples just now of Foligno trying to be cute with the puck on that rush with Boldy…

CaptainMusky

Well he was cute with that goal to boldy bruh.

CaptainMusky

2 of the 3 guys we’ve been slamming have had good games.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Hahahaha. Nice move Dumba! Seeler just lays him out.

I guess he drew a penalty so its a wash….

basseyes

More of that Boldy! Try him at center.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Good lord Dumba is a turn over machine tonight….

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

This team just can’t get out of their own way right now.

basseyes

Boldy with a wide open net for a hat trick, and pulls a Chuck Knoblauch.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Huge game for Boldy. Sick finish for Zucc!!

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That little forehand chip back short side might be my favorite move.

JoeMX1825
    MN

We got the important 2 points, but i’m not sure we gained any momentum….

That was probably the worst game Dumba has played all year and that’s saying something… still tons of defensive breakdowns that Fleury bailed guys out…

Ripjiggen

That was probably the worst game Dumba has played all year and that’s saying something… still tons of defensive breakdowns that Fleury bailed guys out…

Never know. Pretty emotional win. Could carry you on a little win streak.
    Pretty tough schedule coming up, but funny what a 3 game losing streak does to the fan base.
    2 weeks ago they were one of the hottest teams in the NHL climbing the standings. Now everyone sucks and they should be in full tank mode.

CaptainMusky

Never know. Pretty emotional win. Could carry you on a little win streak.
    Pretty tough schedule coming up, but funny what a 3 game losing streak does to the fan base.
    2 weeks ago they were one of the hottest teams in the NHL climbing the standings. Now everyone sucks and they should be in full tank mode.

The Wild have 3 games in hand over the teams above them so it is possible they move up more if they can string some W’s together. It wont be easy with the teams they are facing, but they do have games coming up against Division rivals which could determine their fate.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

That was probably the worst game Dumba has played all year and that’s saying something…

I’m not sure why they even put him out on the ice. Right now I think they would trade him for a pack of Chewing Gum. Although I’m not sure anyone would think he was worth even that.

KP
    Hudson, WI

Bergeiro with BG on KFAN are so cringe worthy. Hartman ask ridiculous questions trying to get headlines and BG just doesn’t fall for the bait.

I was trying to listen back to it just now and they cut off like half the interview it seems. The last bit must have been bad for them not to re-air it.

BG’s response about sitting Dumba effecting his trade value is “everybody knows who is”

I’ll be shocked if the Wild find a team that will take him because he has been bad all year long and than some.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Totally agree. That was Flury’s win pure and simple. We had as many players playing worse than we did playing better. Flury was first, second, and third star of the game. Now everybody’s going to call out Dumba, but the defensive bungling went way deeper than him.

Momentum is when you do it more than once.

CaptainMusky

Coming into the season my #1 concern was goaltending. Fleury wasnt fantastic and Gus was an absolute unknown. Its hard to believe its the only thing besides Zuccy and Kaprizov that we can count on right now. Never saw that coming.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Did anybody really expect this team to be as good as they were last year? Did anybody really expect Hartman, Foligno, Zuccarello and everyone else to repeat or improve upon on the career years they had last year? I certainly did not.

No, I don’t think anyone here did. I pegged them at 3rd in the Central Division. Hartman’s contributions compared to last season are pretty glaring.

Goaltending has been a nice surprise, as CaptainMusky stated.

CaptainMusky

Are we ready to stop panicking about Boldy struggling? 7 pts in the last few games. Should have had a hat trick last night with missing an open net that could have cost us big time. Still great stretch for him.

CaptainMusky

Really liked seeing Shaw back in the lineup. All those back to back fights were dumb!

Viewing 30 posts - 3,151 through 3,180 (of 7,320 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.