2022/2023 NHL/Wild Offseason-Season-Postseason Thread

• JoeMX1825
    MN

2 weeks ago they were one of the hottest teams in the NHL climbing the standings. Now everyone sucks and they should be in full tank mode.

Kinda smoke & mirrors though…they were getting points with shootouts/ot losses but I don’t think they were actually playing very good the past month or so…obviously the next 2-3 weeks will tell the story of who this team is…

JoeMX1825
    MN

Are we ready to stop panicking about Boldy struggling? 7 pts in the last few games. Should have had a hat trick last night with missing an open net that could have cost us big time. Still great stretch for him.

I think it was more about him not getting points outside of the Powerplay…and its more who he’s playing with vs him struggling… with the 3 points last night he’s almost on the same pace as last 1/2 season…

CaptainMusky

Yeah Boldy I think is about to break out big time. Guys go through little funks all the time and he is still super young.

Ripjiggen

Are we ready to stop panicking about Boldy struggling? 7 pts in the last few games. Should have had a hat trick last night with missing an open net that could have cost us big time. Still great stretch for him.

Boldy is a bit streaky. He has 8 multi point games this year and 21 dohnuts.
    Sound familiar to anyone? LOL

CaptainMusky

I think the majority of point producers are streaky. Some moreso than other and NO I dont want to cut open the Fiala vein. LOL

Ripjiggen

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ripjiggen wrote:</div>
    2 weeks ago they were one of the hottest teams in the NHL climbing the standings. Now everyone sucks and they should be in full tank mode.

Kinda smoke & mirrors though…they were getting points with shootouts/ot losses but I don’t think they were actually playing very good the past month or so…obviously the next 2-3 weeks will tell the story of who this team is…

They were 15-5 right up until just after New Years.

Ripjiggen

I think the majority of point producers are streaky. Some moreso than other and NO I dont want to cut open the Fiala vein. LOL

It was mostly tongue and cheek.

Ripjiggen

Bergeiro with BG on KFAN are so cringe worthy. Hartman ask ridiculous questions trying to get headlines and BG just doesn’t fall for the bait.

I was trying to listen back to it just now and they cut off like half the interview it seems. The last bit must have been bad for them not to re-air it.

BG’s response about sitting Dumba effecting his trade value is “everybody knows who is”

I’ll be shocked if the Wild find a team that will take him because he has been bad all year long and than some.

Guessing you didn’t get to hear the part where he tried goating BG into saying he “guarantees” the Wild make the playoffs.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I finally watched the highlights of last nights game and seeing Greenway barking orders for everyone to cover guys only to have his own guy score the tieing goal in the finale minute is hilarious…

Ripjiggen

You sure do enjoy the negative highlights Joe. jester

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I thought Greenway was pretty invisible until late in the 3rd. And yah he didn’t help much then either.

KP
    Hudson, WI

Guessing you didn’t get to hear the part where he tried goating BG into saying he “guarantees” the Wild make the playoffs.

Haha nope didn’t get to catch that part. I do love when he goes on the air with Dan because he wont back down on some hard questions. I remember last year Billy G sent Dan a text back apologizing when Dan was talking about a Dumba trade back then.

Ripjiggen

Just having a little fun with you on a Friday Debbie I mean Joe. jester

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Pretty cool they brought Jamie Hersch back for HDM. Always likes her.

CaptainMusky

Pretty cool they brought Jamie Hersch back for HDM. Always likes her.

She’s fantastic! And how about the Hill Murray unis? My Lord those are awesome. Reminds me of the cooperalls back in my day.

JoeMX1825
    MN

And how about the Hill Murray unis? My Lord those are awesome. Reminds me of the cooperalls back in my day.
    [/quote]

lol, I finally got a chance to watch some of Hockey Day and logged in to say the exact same thing about Hill Murray’s uni’s!!! The “cooperall” look is exactly what they are going for and I thought they were actually wearing them the first few minutes until there was a closeup shot showing they were breezers and socks. Kudos to whomever came up with the idea/design! I bet you see an NHL outdoor game copy the idea in the future.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Are the Ballys Announcers physically at the WBL/HW game? If so do they have a chopper taking them to the X for Wild puck drop?

Nevermind, Wild game starts at 8 tonight…

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Tough test against Buffalo tonight. Defense needs to play a big sharper.

CaptainMusky

Tough test against Buffalo tonight. Defense needs to play a big sharper.

I give up I’m trying to comment from my phone but it’s not working. But STONEHANDS

CaptainMusky

Good game so far the sabres aren’t a pushover any anymore.

JoeMX1825
    MN

It amazes me how much better Rasmus Dahlen has gotten in the past year…Dude is legit superstar now…

It also always pains me to see Tuch fly up the ice knowing we shipped him off to keep Dumba…

Ripjiggen

It amazes me how much better Rasmus Dahlen has gotten in the past year…Dude is legit superstar now…

It also always pains me to see Tuch fly up the ice knowing we shipped him off to keep Dumba…

There is that positivity…. rotflol

Ripjiggen

Been a fun hockey day. Little cold but kids skated for about 6 hours with some TV and snack times mixed in. 8 or 9 of them out there tonight at any one time with a few dads getting in the mix. Gawd I hope my 6yo kid isn’t a goalie.

Attachments:
    1. 20B08ADF-527A-4657-91F3-0F90B9204426-scaled.jpeg

Ripjiggen

And Flowers pads are awesome.
    Fun shootout. Flower loves a big glove save.

basseyes

Fun game! Good win!

JoeMX1825
    MN

Wild did what they had to entering their extended break, it should be a crazy race in the West when they get back in action.

Iowa Wild beat the 1st place team in the AHL last night with Wallstedt winning his 7th start in a row

Viewing 30 posts - 3,181 through 3,210 (of 7,320 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.