I'm in trouble~ shrink needed

I'm in trouble~ shrink needed

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

About two weeks ago the FW was pretty excited when I came home.

Let me start off my saying Woody didn’t have his ears anymore and many, many times he would be in places we wouldn’t expect him and I was actually worried that I was either going to step on and hurt him or I would trip over him and land on my face (possibly breaking my nose!) I always knew what happened when I would hear Deb stumble and say “Gol Darn it Woody”!

Deb told me she was in the laundry room putting clothes in the dryer. When she turned around she saw and almost tripped on Woody! She said “I swear I saw him”!

Well, neither of us believe in ghosts much less dog ghosts.

Then came last night. (No I wasn’t into the Hamm’s) The lights were off in the hallway leading to the living room. When I walked from my office and turned the corner into the dark hallway, there he was sleeping right under my feet! I took a long stumble so I wouldn’t step on him! When I turned around to see what was really there, of course there was nothing!

For that split second I saw him just as clearly as looking at my computer screen.
    I never see my dad or mom since they passed on, but we both see our DOG? shock

Now the FW is poking around websites looking at young doggies to adopt. doah

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

About two weeks ago the FW was pretty excited when I came home.

Let me start off my saying Woody didn’t have his ears anymore and many, many times he would be in places we wouldn’t expect him and I was actually worried that I was either going to step on and hurt him or I would trip over him and land on my face (possibly breaking my nose!) I always knew what happened when I would hear Deb stumble and say “Gol Darn it Woody”!

Deb told me she was in the laundry room putting clothes in the dryer. When she turned around she saw and almost tripped on Woody! She said “I swear I saw him”!

Well, neither of us believe in ghosts much less dog ghosts.

Then came last night. (No I wasn’t into the Hamm’s) The lights were off in the hallway leading to the living room. When I walked from my office and turned the corner into the dark hallway, there he was sleeping right under my feet! I took a long stumble so I wouldn’t step on him! When I turned around to see what was really there, of course there was nothing!

For that split second I saw him just as clearly as looking at my computer screen.
    I never see my dad or mom since they passed on, but we both see our DOG? shock

Now the FW is poking around websites looking at young doggies to adopt. doah

waytogo

Sharon
    SE Metro

It’s amazing the imprint they leave on our lives, isn’t it? For the first few months after my cat Kiki passed away I could still hear her hiss and growl at Billy when he walked by. (She didn’t like his boots.) And when our other cat Patches passed away I could hear her itty bitty footsteps in the hallway last at night. It’s been years since they left us, but they’re never far out of my mind. Especially when I crack open a can of tuna fish.

I can only imagine how much harder it will be someday when our dogs cross the rainbow bridge. No offense to cats, but even the friendliest cats are rather independent and self-sufficient, and just don’t make themselves as involved in your life as the average dog can. Especially my two “velcro dogs” as they’ve been called. )

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I sober up a bit when Deb tells me she found a cockapoo online for only $800.00. Many are listed at $3k and the only way I’ll part with that kind of money is if my hands are cold and dead.

Sharon
    SE Metro

They are awfully cute. I say go for it! mrgreen yay

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Nope, not until I reach 70. Then the chances are I’ll leave before the dog does. Not doing that anymore…for a while. )

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Don’t be such a tightwad BK that’s only 80-300 30 packs you don’t need anyway.It could be Woody telling you it’s time for another buddy.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

my cat Kiki

That was my oldest daughter’s cat’s name, And ironically, she too is a red-head.

Sharon
    SE Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sharon M wrote:</div>
    my cat Kiki

That was my oldest daughter’s cat’s name, And ironically, she too is a red-head.

Cool! That’s an odd coincidence! Do you know what breed Kiki was? Mine was mostly Maine Coon, so she was a large cat. smile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.