Wolves

• eyeguy507
    SE MN

not the ones that $hit in the woods but the ones that take down the champs. I will bless this thread and the other 3 NBA fans that watch the tree hockey on this forum. I will go out on the limb and say that if Kitty Kat stops crying, this is a legit playoff team. oh and I’m hitting the river next week! this work crap has worn on me….sigh

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I’m not sure I’d go as far as to say they are a playoff team, but they are definitely seeming to be at least putting some effort into defense this year. Much more depth on this team than they’ve had recently also. We’ll see how long they can keep it together. Played great tonight though.

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

I agree about kAT’s pouty attitude. One day he reminds me of Kevin Love— 3 pointers, a few rebounds, and soft on the defensive end. The next day he plays a rugged game, can score in a variety of ways, and guards people. Patrick Beverley is a good addition. He’s pretty decent and agitates the other team.

KP
    Hudson, WI

I think Beverley was a great addition to this team as he brings in some much needed defensive help and some attitude to the team. You hate him when he’s not on your team and love him when he is.

KAT has the potential to be 1 of the top players in the game but his attitude is just horrible. Seems like he is always crying about something.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

KAT is what most would call a “half star.” He doesn’t care to really invest himself in defense whatsoever. The memory of Jimmy Butler’s exposure of both he and Wiggins will live forever. I would have paid big bucks to have a seat at that practice where he took the bench guys to a victory over the rest of the 1’s and called them all b****** to their faces jester

Some guys want to win and be a star but are content getting paid and being famous (like KAT), others will win at all costs and won’t stop until they do.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

KAT is what most would call a “half star.” He doesn’t care to really invest himself in defense whatsoever. The memory of Jimmy Butler’s exposure of both he and Wiggins will live forever. I would have paid big bucks to have a seat at that practice where he took the bench guys to a victory over the rest of the 1’s and called them all b****** to their faces jester

Some guys want to win and be a star but are content getting paid and being famous (like KAT), others will win at all costs and won’t stop until they do.

That practice story put me on Jimmy’s side. What a story and it just proves the criticisms of KAT and Wiggins. Even KAT’s postgame interview he basically said I’m not complaining or whining I’m being passionate. BS. Watching KAT play is like watching men’s soccer.

KP
    Hudson, WI

That practice story put me on Jimmy’s side. What a story and it just proves the criticisms of KAT and Wiggins. Even KAT’s postgame interview he basically said I’m not complaining or whining I’m being passionate. BS. Watching KAT play is like watching men’s soccer.

I agree and that also made me laugh pretty good about the mens soccer!

AnotherFisherman

Ant Edwards is the real deal! Love watching him play and continue to progress.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Kitty KAT is as soft as a marshmallow and he really went off during a Marney Gelner interview i seen so he must be reading comments somewhere on the webs! If they get on a losing streak, don’t think for one minute that Bev will not pull a Jimmy Butler and ruffle some feathers. He made it known that he does not miss playoffs so plenty of talent here and no excuses really but its the wolves so something will likely happen. Playing the Nuggets tonight and the MVP. this is the best team i seen since Jimmy left…..we shall see?

JoeMX1825
    MN

Had to go back 3 pages to find the Wolves thread!!!

That win against the Heat and a 5 game win streak is worthy of some praise!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Twolves aren’t f******* around

Exciting team with a lot of potential

eyeguy507
    SE MN

The dunk Ant threw down that did not count might be dunk of the year. I about fell out of my chair! You knew there was some tension with Jimmy back in town and it was a great game to watch actually. Last few games I had to turn the game off because the Wolves had been blowing teams out so bad. I can’t believe I wrote that! Hopefully they keep it going

basseyes

Tree hockey, that’s hysterical!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Pat bev out 2 weeks. Not good

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Pat bev out 2 weeks. Not good

it’s always something with these guys. i had to shut the game off in the 3rd quarter because they were getting shelled. i think they can hover around 500 for a while but we shall see?

eyeguy507
    SE MN

2-2-22 and they are one game over 500 for the first time in forever this late in any season. they are a lot more fun to watch then when Tibbs was here lulling teams and fans to sleep. looks like a playoff team if i ever seen one but it’s been so long. seems like a lot of injuries this year but they have found a way to persevere.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.