Wild Tickets

• jbg1219
    NW Iowa

Looking at going to a Wild game and figured I would see if anyone had any tips on getting tickets. Not looking to sit on the ice, but would like to get some decent seats. Family of 4 going up for this Saturdays game. I looked at the wild website and the ticket fees are insane. We go to quite a few twins games and always just buy them on the way in at the gate. Not sure that is on option for Wild games. I was told they are pretty much sold out every game by game day.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

All tickets for the wild are e-tickets through the Ticketmaster app. Be really careful so that you don’t get scammed. You can’t use screen shot printed tickets. Any tickets you purchase have to be transferred in to the Ticketmaster app or they’re fake.

Wild tickets are always in demand, especially weekend games so there’s never huge numbers available or a lot of really cheap tickets. You might see some price is cut right before the game but for a group of four it’s going to be tough.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Be prepared to shell out about 500 bucks for a family of four.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Anyone with a wild account or season tickets has the ability to buy tickets from their account manager without Ticketmaster fees and taxes. If you know anyone with season tickets maybe check with them. There may be a minimum number of tickets to purchase though because they are generally considered a group event.

mojogunter

For the best deal if you are not far from the arena wait until 1.5 hours before the game starts and people will panic and drop prices. Weekday games there is much less demand, and better chance at cheaper tickets. My son lives 15 minutes away and will drive down and buy tickets 10 minutes before the game starts and will normally end up with cheap tickets. Lower level ends for $35-45 plus the juice a ticket. I see you are from Iowa so that makes it much tougher to buy tickets late unless you are already going to be up here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.