What are you drinking?

• yellowdog
    Alma Wi

I do like sampling the craft brews but for a daily diet I keep Millers Genuine Draft in bottles at home.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

When I get the chance I have not found a better craft beer than Bozone Amber from Bozeman Montana. Got to go visit the boy and pick up a couple more growlers soon.

A – Aron
    Red Wing

Big gingers on the weekends and summit EPA during the week.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I’m a big fan of IPAs. There are very few I don’t like, but Fantasy Factory from Karben 4 brewing is my current IPA of choice. Overall, Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA can’t be beat, but at 12% alcohol, you can’t drink more than a couple.

Attachments:
    1. fantasy-factory.jpg

fishdale

Mostly Coffee but if I am drinking beer it is mostly PBR or Michelob golden draft light.

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

I’ve really cut back on my drinking but I enjoy a nice Busch Light or Jack & Coke every now and then. My life used to be I need a beer when: fishing, mowing the lawn, grilling, watching football, relaxing after a long day, Friday night, Saturday night, etc. Now I’ve cut back to include beer only at get-together’s of friends I don’t see too often, which has evened out to about 1-2 times of casual drinking every 6 weeks or so. I feel a lot better in my day-to-day life healthiness by cutting back.

big_g
    Isle, MN

3rd Street Brewery is in Cold Spring mrgreen

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Overall, Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA can’t be beat, but at 12% alcohol, you can’t drink more than a couple.

Agreed, but Minnesotans won’t know what that is. I haven’t tried the 120, but the 90 minute is the only IPA I buy regularly.

Dogfish and Flying Dog are my favorite brewers.

Joshua
    Central, IA

Some people may not find it to be a treat but I have to make a special trip if I want any. I’m working on a case of Spotted Cow from New Glarus Brewing Co.

desperado

Some people may not find it to be a treat but I have to make a special trip if I want any. I’m working on a case of Spotted Cow from New Glarus Brewing Co.

It was available in Maple Grove (for a limited time only)
    neutral

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I’m a big fan of IPAs. There are very few I don’t like, but Fantasy Factory from Karben 4 brewing is my current IPA of choice. Overall, Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA can’t be beat, but at 12% alcohol, you can’t drink more than a couple.

Does that label have a fire breathing laser eyed unicorn with a koala sporting a gold plated deagle!! The rainbow in the back throws it off for me, but im so overwhelmed by the damn sticker I most likely wouldn’t be able to handle the flavors. hah

desperado

Whatever I’m drinking, after reading the dash-cam/body-cam thread, I’m gonna need a lot more of it

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>John Schultz wrote:</div>

Does that label have a fire breathing laser eyed unicorn with a koala sporting a gold plated deagle!! The rainbow in the back throws it off for me, but im so overwhelmed by the damn sticker I most likely wouldn’t be able to handle the flavors. hah

I believe it is a cat riding the fire breathing laser eyed unicorn, and it may be holding a 1911, but yeah, you summed it up pretty close.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

3rd Street Brewery is in Cold Spring mrgreen

hey I know where that is. In my hometown. And the vessels that’s made in are special to me.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Canned beer – Miller High Life. Craft beer – will order it up when out to the local bars here in St Paul. What ever the bartender say is good that day. Sam Adams aint bad if I were to buy some for the fridge.

Other wise, like my Jim Beam and Coke and my coffee strong and black.

-J.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Yuengling

They have that in Wisconsin?

If so, and they have Dogfish, all I have to say what the he[[ is wrong with Minnesota? Is it the distribution taxes and what not?

buck-slayer

No they don’t have it in WI. I have a daughter that goes to school in Indiana and I have a connection from Ohio. Picked up 4 cases this last weekend.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Miller High Life is my go to when I ain’t drinking coffee and are having a few brews with friends… Anybody a Moosehead???

Booze: Single Malts on the rocks w/ a splash of water, High end anything else on the rocks with a splash of water… Hell I mix ’em for a living, but only enjoy a couple every now and then now. A good Tanqueray and tonic with fresh lime is very refreshing in the summer time!!!

Mark

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Wild Cool Aid now

desperado

We’re told that there’s some Kool-Aid circulating around our there which isn’t particularly good. It is suggested that you stay away from the Blue kool-aid

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

If you like Yuengling try Modelo Negra toast

US-Johnson
    Austi Mn

Grolsch, Lucky Buddha and St. Pauli Girl in no particular order. toast

Stella, Red Stripe and Heineken also

And on some occasions I could be talked into a Colorado Bulldog, Tequila Sunrise or a Moscow Mule.

Bill Koepke

Since tuition is 3600 a semester and rent is 400 a month Busch light is going to have to do for me for now

31lifer

I would say you can’t beat a Corona with lime. Surly’s Furious hits the spot as well.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.