What are you drinking?

• bigstorm
    Southern WI

I’m a big fan of IPAs. There are very few I don’t like, but Fantasy Factory from Karben 4 brewing is my current IPA of choice. Overall, Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA can’t be beat, but at 12% alcohol, you can’t drink more than a couple.

Yes, this is another good one I just found last week.

I saw someone mentioned Grain Belt earlier, I use to drink that in high school. Last year up at the Thunderbird on Rainy Lake, I ordered one of those and the bartender asked if I was serious. It was all I could do to finish it though

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 Coronas. toast

tegg
    Hudson, Wi/Aitkin Co

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>John Schultz wrote:</div>
    I’m a big fan of IPAs. There are very few I don’t like, but Fantasy Factory from Karben 4 brewing is my current IPA of choice. Overall, Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA can’t be beat, but at 12% alcohol, you can’t drink more than a couple.

Yes, this is another good one I just found last week.

I saw someone mentioned Grain Belt earlier, I use to drink that in high school. Last year up at the Thunderbird on Rainy Lake, I ordered one of those and the bartender asked if I was serious. It was all I could do to finish it though

If you’re into IPAs, Grain Belt may as well come from a different planet. Hoppy Ale vs Malty Lager. How bout Deschute’s Fresh Squeezed IPA?

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

How bout Deschute’s Fresh Squeezed IPA?

I haven’t run across that one around here yet. Will have to keep an eye out for it. There are so many good IPAs out right now that a guy can’t drink them all with only one liver.

Blue Crappie

Ale Assylum’s Mad Town Nut Brown is first on my beer list. Fat Squirrel is right up there, but it’s seasonal. Luckily I know someone in Madison Wi, otherwise the cost is too high in Hudson.

A. Zinger

Mmmmmmm Blackrocks!

Attachments:
    1. image47.jpg

tonkaiceman
    Hanover, MN

How bout Deschute’s Fresh Squeezed IPA?

I like it and chain breaker has to be one of their best.

desperado

Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after 9 Coronas. toast

thank you webmaster Dave bow

I always found that song to be annoying, but now carry forth the amusing version in the form of an eternal earworm

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

…I just choked on my cool aid last night.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Dales Pale Ale is my #2
    White Captain Morgan and 7up is #1

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Found a nice cocktail yesterday. Vodka, 7up and orange juice. They called it a 007.

catmando
    wis

2 fingers of jameson 4 ice cubes. DK

jerry b
    western WI

Crown on the rocks,splash of water please grin jerr

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

For everyday beer I like HIGH LIFE…. I will also swallow Dos Equis, Corona, New Castle and Stella toast

PS.. Heineken is skunk urine

G you hit that one right, skunk urine it is! I enjoy my Grain Belt for a lighter beer, Leinies is good, Stella if I want something a little nicer, or a good German unfiltered Wheat.

Kessler’s and Diet Ginger Ale, Crown on the rocks with a splash of water, or Seagram’s Gin and Squirt if drinking hard liquor.

Of course a good Bloody Mary with a Grain Belt backer is always good.

icefanatic11
    Birnamwood, WI

As a college kid, anything that has alcohol in it or is free is a great choice. Won’t touch the really cheap light beers though (keystone, reddog and the like) that stuff is terrible! If I’m drinking beer more times than not its Coors light, Bud light, or Leine’s Honey Weiss. Mixer’s: Anything that’s dark. Vodka, Tequila, and clear liquor be damned!

But just in case my mom or any family members are reading this I drink water most of the time….. whistling

LenH
    Wisconsin

lived in Germany for 6 years.

kinda spoiled when it comes to beer.

In a couple hours…………..

Viewing 17 posts - 91 through 107 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.