pool 16

• evileye
    Milan Il

I was trying to put this report on the front page but my puter is acting up so I’ll keep it short. The weekend produced some prety good fishing, Todd was out Saturday and had no trouble catching a two man limit of eaters as well as a couple nice slot fish to keep it interesting.

The plan Saturday had been to work the areas between the wing dams but most of the fish came off the top of the rocks as the bait passed over reluctantly making us put down the coffee mugs Sunday and cast cranks at the top and face of the dam,s, surprisingly this produced little and we were back trolling shortly. Before 10 oclock we had hooked some nice slot fish and enough eaters to make it a good day ,all the fish came in 5 to 8 fow pulling #5 and #7 shadraps at 1.5mph in the current breaks. The water should clear up some this week and look forward to some good action.

evileye
    Milan Il

some nice slot fish

evileye
    Milan Il

This one has nothing to do with a fishing report but I took it from my deck last week and thought it was cool so I’ll share it with you

Vol02
    Andover, IL

Thanks for the post, I don’t see enough from our area. Man I can’t wait for my motor to get fixed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.