video?

• evileye
    Milan Il

James
    I haven’t heard anything on here about your video for a while I understood it would be out late Feb early March?
    any update?

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

evileye,

We anticipate having the video all wrapped up and done this evening. Tonight is our final viewing of the final cut so we are excited to see how it all came together. No need to worry, we will keep everyone posted on the release date. We are hoping by the middle of next week we will have the reproductioin done and ready for the shelf.

evileye
    Milan Il

Thanks Dustin …Looking forward to it

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

A member of our production team lost a family member just prior to the deadline. We had to put the video on hold and of course, it gave us a healthy dose of perspective on the need to rush the video through to conclusion despite this person’s loss. So we’re a but late but to be honest, with the bite on the river just turning on and so many people out chasing walleyes, maybe everything worked out just perfect. (That’s my positive side working through to the surface!) I hope to have a 20 – 30 second “short” of the video highlights on-line and available for download for all interested in the next day or so.

And then we’re off to start filming the next one at the end of the month! Such fun…!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.