Vote

• joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

The people who were updating a COVID death tracker every single minute for 2 years now want you to believe that there’s no way to count all votes on one day every 2 years……. coffee

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

I did some research on the one contested judicial position……. “Webber appointed by Walz…..” I’ll take whoever the hell the other guys is…

Umy
    South Metro

Cheating has been going on in elections since Brutus stabbed a competitor in Rome ( you know what I mean…)
    It’s not conspiracy or anything other than common sense to use your brain to reason out what happened last time. There were enough “shenanigans” to make any sentient person wonder, WTF?!?!
    That being said I am NOT sitting on the side crying ” foul and I’m not going to accept this”.
    I choose what’s important to me ( safety, economy, border, inflation) and vote accordingly. We were dragged into this mess from a perfectly healthy economy, borders and a process that was WAY more secure, plenty of energy and purchasing power and not supplying a warlords victim with aid we can’t afford to spare. I won’t even touch why we cant afford to spare it.

VOTE – early, or in line who cares, VOTE and make your voice heard and be a part of the solution, not part of the problem. Accept the result for what it is and move on.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

. I guess it just takes too long to go through the mail-in or early ballots

I believe some (or maybe all?) states legally can’t start counting votes until election day, so even people who voted weeks ago won’t get counted until today. And the counting process is longer for the absentee ballots that need to be fed into the counting machines. There’s surely a better way, but we are talking about politicians who would choose sides and fight over pizza toppings if it meant it increased the odds they got reelected.

CaptainMusky

And people will be suspicious if the results are finalized right away too.

Why? That is the way it always used to be shouldnt be a surprise now.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

You think the economy is bad now… Just wait until the media unanimously does it’s psychological lobotomy on the public that we are economically collapsing. In a MAGA recession. Depression even. Because of Republicans of course. And that sort of messaging will cause a collective real world collapse of the economy more than it already has. Somehow that problem needs to be corrected.

Edit-it really boils down to this:
    1. You like the president, the job he’s doing, the future he’s building and the people on his side.
    2. You do not.

B-man

You seem more worried about the issues than actual policies. Of course we’re going to ignore who was leading the country when cities were burning.

You’re blaming the president for a local problem that should have been stomped out immediately by our local “leader?”

If some businesses in Minneapolis get vandalized tonight should we expect Biden to fly in with Seal Team 6?? Or should we expect Walz to grow a pair of balls and take care of it with our local resources…

Walz was afraid of being called a racist…it resulted in $350,000,000 dollars in damage, 1,300 structures damaged or destroyed, it filled our skies with smoke, and covered our sidewalks with glass…He failed miserably

Umy
    South Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Biggill wrote:</div>
    You seem more worried about the issues than actual policies. Of course we’re going to ignore who was leading the country when cities were burning.

You’re blaming the president for a local problem that should have been stomped out immediately by our local “leader?”

If some businesses in Minneapolis get vandalized tonight should we expect Biden to fly in with Seal Team 6?? Or should we expect Walz to grow a pair of balls and take care of it with our local resources…

Walz was afraid of being called a racist…it resulted in $350,000,000 dollars in damage, 1,300 structures damaged or destroyed, it filled our skies with smoke, and covered our sidewalks with glass…He failed miserably

For that alone he needs to go – inexcusable

Gregg Gunter

Just vote. The bigger the turnout the better. A big sample size will make a balanced representation. We live with the results. The best country on earth!

buschman
    Pool 2

Just vote. The bigger the turnout the better. A big sample size will make a balanced representation. We live with the results. The best country on earth!

X2 I agree 100%

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

I was just driving to vote and heard some political commercials on the radio and they changed my mind completly!!! HAHAH

Michael Best

I am no Walz fan or voter for that matter. But the chaos of the 2020 summer should fall heavily on city officials to a larger extent.

Reef W

I don’t care if you hold Walz responsible for the riot response or not. Let’s talk about why it happened in the first place and what’s being done about it.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I am no Walz fan or voter for that matter. But the chaos of the 2020 summer should fall heavily on city officials to a larger extent.

I thought so at first as well, but Frey showed the receipts and Walz hesitated and then called the National Guard (That he was a member of, before abandoning them before deployment, 19 year old cooks).

http://www.kare11.com/article/news/politics/documents-show-frey-sought-national-guard-early/89-4d3d9ddf-9629-4563-bb87-9ea872c499c2

Sharon
    SE Metro

I had to laugh at this! 😅😅

Attachments:
    1. FB_IMG_1667947411862.jpg

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

The one thing I can’t understand is how did all the mail-in ballots turn into such a cluster. There is another crap show going on in Pennsylvania with all these ballots not signed or dated properly and potentially double ballots.

I’m sorry, but if you can’t sign and date your ballot properly, it should not be counted. Pretty simple.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

As someone who works in manufacturing, I believe heavily in preventative actions. Meaning that instead of having to bring in military force to stop riots, I believe in preventing the unrest in the first place.

The previous administration basically ended federal civil rights investigations into police abuses in 2017. Leaving little or no possibility of accountability for some police forces especially those with very strong unions. If you believe more policing is one of the answers to the crime problems then you should believe that accountability for police officers is the one of the answers to police brutality.

Look, Walz should’ve stepped in on night one and started asking for the national guard. Keeping in mind the national guard isn’t on call to be ready a couple hours. It often takes about a day to get them organized and deployed. The thought that the riots wouldn’t have occurred if he’d called on night one is laughable. It just blows my mind that this is the only thing people focus on as if a cop murdering someone on camera isn’t important.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The one thing I can’t understand is how did all the mail-in ballots turn into such a cluster. There is another crap show going on in Pennsylvania with all these ballots not signed or dated properly and potentially double ballots.

I’m sorry, but if you can’t sign and date your ballot properly, it should not be counted. Pretty simple.

Common sense was one of the first things to move along closely followed by personal responsibility.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

You’d have to be borderline handicapped to do it wrong here. I don’t know what it’s like in other states though. I’ve voted absentee for the last 18 years. The instructions are in big black bold letters. I agree, if you don’t do it properly, fail to sign it, or whatever, and it doesn’t count, tough. You can also track it to make sure it gets to its proper destination.

Dan
    Southeast MN

I agree also lindy. Sounds like something along the lines of responsibility coming with rights. Voting is a big deal and should be done right, following the very simple instructions. And voter ID should not be a polarizing issue. Not trying to start something else but there’s nothing wrong or prejudice about proving who you are to vote.

LabDaddy1

I agree also lindy. Sounds like something along the lines of responsibility coming with rights. Voting is a big deal and should be done right, following the very simple instructions. And voter ID should not be a polarizing issue. Not trying to start something else but there’s nothing wrong or prejudice about proving who you are to vote.

Agree 100%

Beast

Something I notice in all the political adds, several adds saying one side was going to cut Social Security, something we all pay into, but I never seen one add saying they were going to cut welfare………just odd. doah

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Congrats guys you let the thread get all the way through the voting without being locked. applause applause

Coletrain27

Congrats to you. You had a thread make it over 48 hours whistling

Reef W

SoS says MN counts are all reported. Walz, Ellison, Simon, and Blaha for DFL sweep of executive. DFL keeps the MN House majority and flips the MN Senate. Second time in 30 years DFL controls all three branches. Hell of a red wave whistling

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Maybe, just maybe we can be the 45th state to legalize it.

Another positive note, gun sales should be strong.

404 ERROR
    MN

Maybe, just maybe we can be the 45th state to legalize it.

Another positive note, gun sales should be strong.

Yes and yes.

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

SoS says MN counts are all reported. Walz, Ellison, Simon, and Blaha for DFL sweep of executive. DFL keeps the MN House majority and flips the MN Senate. Second time in 30 years DFL controls all three branches. Hell of a red wave whistling

Very astonishing, seeing the sh*thole those same people made my former state. MN is hopeless. Likewise astonishing national outcome given the state of economy, border, foreign policy, and past covid handling.
    I am constantly reminded not to put my trust in princes (let alone geriatric and stroke-ridden nut jobs)- thank God for the reminder!

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Hell of a red wave

My auto inflate life jacket didn’t even fire. jester

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 162 total)

The topic ‘Vote’ is closed to new replies.