Unpopular Opinion

• KP
    Hudson, WI

Busch Light isn’t undrinkable, but it is overrated. They’ve just stormed onto the Midwestern advertising scene and squashed other brands. In my college and high school days, kids wouldn’t know what a Busch Light was and we were drinking other brands. Now it’s plastered to every sweatshirt and hat in every retail store in the Midwest.

I hope they are paying the You Betcha guy some money because he probably is the main driver in sales for them here in the Midwest.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I wish people still didnt know what it was then it could be 14 bucks a case again.

I think that’s most formerly cheap beer now, even my Keystone Light isn’t $11/12 a case anymore.

Umy
    South Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BoatsHateMe wrote:</div>
    Busch Light is undrinkable.

Bush is so much better in the bottle. But the last 3 times I have went in to get some it has been sold out. I preferred when no one liked Bush and you could find it for $13.99 a case.

BuckeyBadger, I don’t think I have seen Old Milwaukee Light available at the liquor stories I shop. Now Old Milwaukee Best Lite is one beer you don’t have to worry about people taking and the #1 reason I drank it in college. Well that and a 30 pack was $8.99. Talk about gut rot.

Almost as bad as Meister Brau ( we called it Menstrual Beer) and Buckhorn.
    Mom used to have Old Milwaukee in the kitchen cupboard with the cereal, warm. When she had guests this is what they were offered doah

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Old Milwaukee Light is underrated

Quiet down you!
    My local liquor store carries it for me in the back room. Shhh
    Old mill all I’ve drank for many years. Don’t want to see that price tag go up!!

And the Mississippi goes straight from pool 2 to pool 4. rotflol

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BoatsHateMe wrote:</div>
    Busch Light is undrinkable.

Bush is so much better in the bottle. But the last 3 times I have went in to get some it has been sold out. I preferred when no one liked Bush and you could find it for $13.99 a case.

BuckeyBadger, I don’t think I have seen Old Milwaukee Light available at the liquor stories I shop. Now Old Milwaukee Best Lite is one beer you don’t have to worry about people taking and the #1 reason I drank it in college. Well that and a 30 pack was $8.99. Talk about gut rot.

2 very different beers you’re mentioning with the names a bit mixed up:

Old Milwaukee (Light): A solid light beer with real taste that is very very underrated

Milwaukee’s Best: not suitable for boiling store brand brats

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

2 very different beers you’re mentioning with the names a bit mixed up:

Old Milwaukee (Light): A solid light beer with real taste that is very very underrated

I guess I will have to look for it again. Sorry Fishblood.

I don’t like being called a Millennial even though I was born between 1978 and 1996. Mainly because all stereotypical millennial things don’t apply to me. I work hard, don’t feel entitled, owned 3 manual vehicles, could care less about trophies, hate avocados, bought my first home in 2008, never been a member of Facebook, can go for days without looking at my phone, moved out of my parents house before I was 18, not lazy, been married for 14 years… I could go on.

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

Baseball and basketball are boring sports to watch. IF in the off chance I take time out of my day to watch anything, it’ll be a Vikings game. If I’m in a hotel somewhere I’ll occasionally turn on a Wild game.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Baseball and basketball are boring sports to watch.

I generally agree. Baseball is worse than bouncie ball though. And golf is worse than baseball.

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

old hairy fats guys look great in speedos

Reef W

Baseball and basketball are boring sports to watch. IF in the off chance I take time out of my day to watch anything, it’ll be a Vikings game. If I’m in a hotel somewhere I’ll occasionally turn on a Wild game.

12 minutes of play in 3 hours of standing around and commercials is peak excitement!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

You can have all the old hairy fat guys in speedos. I personally like looking at women in bikinis, but I won’t judge if you swing that way

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>rjthehunter wrote:</div>

12 minutes of play in 3 hours of standing around and commercials is peak excitement!

Bring your stop watch to the next Vikings game you watch. Takes as long to play 4 15 minute quarters as 1 9 inning game.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>koldfront kraig wrote:</div>

You can have all the old hairy fat guys in speedos. I personally like looking at women in bikinis, but I won’t judge if you swing that way

Especially the plus sizes toast

ThunderLund78

Fantasy Football is just Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Bit Coin is for losers.

Deuces

The entire craft beer era started by pansy dudes being told by their wives they can’t go out so they created a hobby to pacify their need for fun at home.

Years ago if you were sitting at the bar and looked at your buddy and said ya know what this needs, some peanut butter, or even a touch of lemongrass, you’d be punched in your ballsack.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Years ago if you were sitting at the bar and looked at your buddy and said ya know what this needs, some peanut butter, or even a touch of lemongrass, you’d be punched in your ballsack

jester Pure Gold Nick!!

MX1825

Years ago if you were sitting at the bar and looked at your buddy and said ya know what this needs, some peanut butter, or even a touch of lemongrass, you’d be punched in your ballsack.
    [/quote]

LMAO!
    rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>rjthehunter wrote:</div>

So is a slow paced game that is a bunch of guys standing around 95% of the time while 1 guy throws a ball to another guy… To further dilute it, they play almost every single day. I’m certainly not arguing on behalf of football, but it’s a lot more exciting to watch than baseball… At least with football, there’s contact.

JEREMY
    BP

Every pitch the Twins bullpen threw there was hard contact.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Aside from the increased cost, short bed pickups are great and deliver the necessary functionality for 97% of the people here.

I’ll add that aside from having less space for storing tools there isn’t one thing of significance my truck can’t do that a 6.5 bed can

JEREMY
    BP

I’ll add that aside from having less space for storing tools there isn’t one thing of significance my truck can’t do that a 6.5 bed can

If you were to make it into a swimming pool it would hold just about 60 gallons less water.

B-man

Aside from the increased cost, short bed pickups are great and deliver the necessary functionality for 97% of the people here.

Depends on what you’re hauling. A longer bed comes in handy for ATVS, ice shacks, etc

I’ve had an 8′ bed again for the last 4 years, man it would be tough to go back to a 6.5, let alone a truck with a glorified trunk.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

If you were to make it into a swimming pool it would hold just about 60 gallons less water.

Thats true, it does make a smaller sized pool. Hadn’t considered that

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Depends on what you’re hauling. A longer bed comes in handy for ATVS, ice shacks, etc

Still doable in a short bed. Just leave the tailgate down.

Cody Meyers

I have a topper and I camp in mine. The extra length is nice for that. Plus, the dog is the only one who rides in my backseat and she hasn’t said shiz.

CaptainMusky

Still doable in a short bed. Just leave the tailgate down.

I wouldnt want my back tires being supported by the end gate. I have a 2 up atv and it wouldnt fit without the back wheels on the end gate. That is a bad idea. Also I have an otter lodge fish house and I can shut the end gate with it in there and lock the topper. Cant do that with a short bed.

CaptainMusky

Owners of Suburus and Electric/Hybrid vehicles are the WORST drivers.

Viewing 30 posts - 301 through 330 (of 431 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.