Unpopular Opinion

• gimruis
    Participant
    Plymouth, MN

Sitting in a big elaborate heated hunting blind that’s as comfy and warm as a living room isn’t hardly hunting

I tell that to my old man every season! He sits in one of those stump stands with his heater and comfy swivel chair drinking bullion, completely out of the elements.

Come November, he’ll crawl back in that thing again lol

Reef W
    Participant

Bear hunting over a bait pile isn’t hunting.

Traps that can harm a dog shouldn’t be allowed on public land.

Non-toxic shot should be required on all public land.

Attachments:
    1. 915ad3_47c9941a20cb4e328780c3ca07b87938mv2.jpg

blank
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>picklerick wrote:</div>
    The Beatles, Rolling Stones, and Bruce Springsteen have never written a song I liked

GASP!!!! you may be all alone on that one. The Beatles I can definitely understand and even the stones but the boss!!? He’s written some universally loved tunes, or so I thought

And I’d go the opposite. I like a number of Beatles and Stones songs, but really dislike Springsteen.

blank
    Participant

I love lutefisk, even the smell.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

-There should be more stringent requirements/training to operate a boat on the water

-The 6.5 Creedmooor is nothing special

-If you are using any oil in anything or other than Schaeffer…you’re doing it wrong

-The MLB is no longer that great, and has a pretty boring product for sports fans

-Salt/solutions for all roadways should be outlawed

-x2 on the Prince thing (his stuff always seemed boring to me and he was just too strange to understand)

…more to come, great topic!

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

I’ll NEVER see the Lombardi trophy hoisted in MN. and I’m a lifelong fan.

Umy
    Participant
    South Metro

Librarian on a Budget rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

RAP musicians are untalented hacks

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Dogs are people too.

Attachments:
    1. 0B3DC5C1-E8A0-4094-8461-A3B4F6009CFB-scaled.jpeg

Cody Meyers
    Participant

Holy Smokes!!!! That’s the only Tom Hanks movie I like too. What a strange coincidence.

Brad Dimond
    Participant

Bob Dylan hasn’t had a worthwhile live performance since the 1965 Newport Jazz Festival. The music is still great, the songwriting unbelievably good but he sounds like the lead singer for Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Setting up to shoot whitetail at 150 plus yards and having that as a plan means you are not a good hunter.
    6.5 Creedmoor is very overated

picklerick
    Participant
    Central WI

Did I temporarily break IDO? I knew it wasn’t popular.

Attachments:
    1. IDO-server-down.png

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

The .30-30 is the greatest deer-wounder of all times and should be outlawed.

I agree if your one of these guys who can’t hunt in close quarters. If you need to take 100 to 200 yard shots that’s a awful caliber.. which most people these days seem to need

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

Journey is in a fight with Styx, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, Boston, and Van Halen as worst music of all time. Hard to say if they are winning. Its very close

mnfisherman18
    Participant

– Fall walleye fishing is terrible (the more likely explanation is I suck at fall walleye fishing)

Walleye bag limit should be cut to 3 with a statewide slot limit

– Advancements in fishing electronics will have an increasingly negative impact on the sport over the next 10-15 years (This might be popular, not sure)

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

Journey is in a fight with Styx, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, Boston, and Van Halen as worst music of all time.

Yet you like Springstein? Ugh.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

-Restricted fishing areas should be lengthened beneath dams until May 1. I’d support 1/2 mile. This has little to do with protecting spawning fish but rather the decimated populations of “dinks.” If people think Pool 4 is a sauger factory now, imagine if thousands weren’t yanked up and deposited back to become eagle food from deeper water each day in March/April. For those who still haven’t figured it out, your odds of catching a pre-spawn trophy are significantly higher further away from the dam.

-Lund boats are overrated whistling

-Satellite Radio is not as good as FM radio

-Lake Erie’s historic days as a walleye heaven will come to an end. If you don’t believe me, research perch populations (6 bad hatches in 8 years). A system is only as good as its forage…and Erie may give a lesson in that at some point.

DaveB
    Participant
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Steak should not have any pink and a fillet mignon is the best cut, ribeyes are fatty trash

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

Steak should not have any pink and a fillet mignon is the best cut, ribeyes are fatty trash

shock

Winner…This has to be THE most unpopular opinion I’ve seen so far by a longshot. No pink? Wowsers

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

– Music sounds better coming out of bigger speakers.
    – A person can’t have too many rods or tackle. (my wife disagrees)
    – Live scope sucks because I can’t afford it. (had the money then the fridge went out)
    – You don’t have to fly somewhere to have a vacation.

picklerick
    Participant
    Central WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>DaveB wrote:</div>

shock

Winner…This has to be THE most unpopular opinion I’ve seen so far by a longshot. No pink? Wowsers

Agreed. Come to my cookout and you’re getting a hot dog with the kids.

Red Eye
    Participant

Star wars
    Prince
    Beatles
    All rap music
    Basketball
    Black labs
    Trolling for walleye
    All suck.

Baseball is boring

Every adolescent should be on forced birth control until they can prove they can support themselves and are being a contributing member of society before it’s reversed. And have to pass some sort of test.

Umy
    Participant
    South Metro

The BURBS is one o fhte best movies of all time!!

walleye216
    Participant

There should be no closed fishing seasons but extensive catch and release seasons for all species including panfish.

KPE
    Participant
    River Falls, WI

I’ve got a few more:

I’ll second that the beatles suck to whoever said it above. Awful music, truly the boy band of the 60’s.

The packers fanbase isn’t loyal at all, I’ve watched them boo and jeer their absolute legends on multiple occasions. Try appreciating the talent that brought you those ancient superbowls you all cling to for dear life!

The government is too big and must be cut down to an appropriate size (~30% of the size it is now feels like a good start). I would think this is more popular but it’s evident by the number of people begging for more regulation on both sides of the fence that this is not in fact as popular as I thought.

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

Every adolescent should be on forced birth control until they can prove they can support themselves and are being a contributing member of society before it’s reversed. And have to pass some sort of test.

W H A T … ??

Deuces
    Participant

Pumpkin spice anything is the bomb

GOT, Yellowstone, every other series I’ve attempted to watch are terrible

White trim in houses looks tawdry.

Ice fishing sucks

Bare floors are overated blush

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 431 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.