Unpopular Opinion

• Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

Just for some laughs (and to see how long we can keep it going!) Comment below stating an unpopular opinion you hold. An unpopular opinion is simply defined as ideas and beliefs that go against or completely contradict a conventional status quo or social norm. ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICAL TOPICS!!

I’ll go first with one I’ve griped about for years: Tipping in general is unreasonably arbitrary and shouldn’t be a thing anymore.

And also, pineapple does NOT belong on pizza! 🍕

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Heggies pizza is disgusting. tastes like im licking a salt block

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

All dogs stay outside at all times. Never in the living rea of the home. There. I said it.

FYI I love dogs.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Seems like a pretty unpopular opinion for my generation- I’ve never seen the goonies because I always thought it looked stupid (even when I was a kid)

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Having kids is over rated.

CaptainMusky

Garth Brooks and Kenny Chesney have terrible music.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

All dogs stay outside at all times. Never in the living rea of the home. There. I said it.

FYI I love dogs.

Agreed! Dogs are awesome and I love them as much as anyone. However they are not house animals.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Sitting in a big elaborate heated hunting blind that’s as comfy and warm as a living room isn’t hardly hunting

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

I don’t like Tom Hanks movies.

Same! I’m not a fan of him at all, though The ‘Burbs is a good movie.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Drinking your first couple of beers in a day while driving is no different than drinking them in a bar then driving.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

The .30-30 is the greatest deer-wounder of all times and should be outlawed.

mrpike1973

I don’t think Yamaha boat motors are any better than the others. I said it.

Dan
    Southeast MN

I actually don’t mind Joe Buck.

Agreed.

Drinking your first couple of beers in a day while driving is no different than drinking them in a bar then driving.

And drinking to .04 or so and then driving is worse than cracking and having one beer while driving, though the law says you can’t have that open container.

Also, and I know this has been mentioned on here before….I’m a lifelong MN resident and not into Prince. I respect his success and talent, there’s just nothing from him that gets me that interested to listen to.

mrpike1973

Dan I agree can’t stand Prince either

picklerick
    Central WI

Here’s a two-fer:

The Beatles, Rolling Stones, and Bruce Springsteen have never written a song I liked.

Almost all country music guitarists are interchangeable from one band to the next and no one would notice.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

The Beatles, Rolling Stones, and Bruce Springsteen have never written a song I liked

GASP!!!! you may be all alone on that one. The Beatles I can definitely understand and even the stones but the boss!!? He’s written some universally loved tunes, or so I thought

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Beatles and Prince are overrated.

Fall fishing isn’t that special.

Deer hunting from a stand is barely hunting, and extremely boring.

Scent Blocker anything is a waste of money.

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’m not interested in anything by the Beatles either.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

All dogs stay outside at all times. Never in the living area of the home. There. I said it.

OMG! How does a person keep their sweaters and hats from getting dirty?

*I believe the MN DNR has good people trying to do good things.
    *PFD’s should be worn anytime a person is in a fishing boat. Moving or not moving.

The_Bladepuller
    South end

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>The_Bladepuller wrote:</div>
    Gigi Marvin adds to Wild broadcasts.

What exactly? LOL

My wife feels that while she can / got a little off track in her analysis she did explain basic hockey concepts.
    She also made Audra look even more slicked up by her wardrobe selections of “Librarian on a Budget.”

404 ERROR
    MN

There IS a replacement for displacement. It’s called boost.

CaptainMusky

My wife feels that while she can / got a little off track in her analysis she did explain basic hockey concepts.
    She also made Audra look even more slicked up by her wardrobe selections of “Librarian on a Budget.”

I agree with this. She certainly knows hockey that is for sure. Just pxp or color doesnt suit her well.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 431 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.