Colegrove’s on Eagle Lake

• picklerick
    Central WI

Been going to Eagle Lake since about 2003. I’ve stayed at the same lodge all but one time. A friend from north of the border suggested we stay at Colegrove’s because she is friends with the owners. Anyone ever stayed here? I’ll be heading there 6/1-6/8 and it’s close enough to the old place that I’ll be fishing in familiar waters. On a lake that size, it’s nice to have familiar spots and to know where you’re at.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’ve stayed at Vermilion Bay Lodge. When you go this year take a trip over to Colegroves and check it out. Book it for next year if your like it.

picklerick
    Central WI

It’s booked. We’re just renting a cabin and docking for the week. Usually do the American Plan at the other lodge but it’s getting pretty pricey. Not too many reviews online, but I trust the recommendation and really just need a semi mosquito free place to sleep, etc.

picklerick
    Central WI

Bumping this up since I’ve got two more weeks until I go. Just curious about any direct experiences.

picklerick
    Central WI

I did but no one has been there recently either. Or maybe they want to keep the secret to themselves. Never know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.