TUCR New Rod The BULLWHIP

• tucrs
    NW Metro

It is released for a contest to win it before you can buy it.

This is the rod that you would need to tame those monster Bull Bluegills. The Bullwhip is a “noodle type” rod and works great for larger tungsten jigs as well as smaller 1/8 spoons. This rod has a more stout backbone than our original Precision Noodle, perfect for targeting those larger Bluegills and Crappies, the transition is very smooth. It also offers the bright colored visual noodle tip for bite detection, resulting no real need for a bobber or spring bobber. It comes equipped with Black Pearl REC guides standard and the EVA handle material.

https://www.facebook.com/Tunedup

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I believe I speak for more than a few here when I say… ’bout time!

I’d wish you guys good luck with the new blank but since I’ve held it and messed around with it I know luck won’t be needed. You’ve got a winner on your hands and ice is just around the corner. I’m predicting another great ice season… and very little fishing time for you and your crew down at TUCR. You’re gonna’ be busy!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Sounds like a great rod. When can I order one?

tucrs
    NW Metro

Where is IceAsylum??

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Where is IceAsylum??

He will show up sooner or later!!! I’m sure with a few remarks. Sounds like a great rod, what lengths will they be available in?

tucrs
    NW Metro

28″-36″
    For stocking rods.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tucrs wrote:</div>
    Where is IceAsylum??

He will show up sooner or later!!! I’m sure with a few remarks.

probably still glued to the OLD thread waiting on a response – lol

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Well it’s about fr%}{#%^>~|}% time. You know it only took hours with prom date John and looking back to 1981 I’m sure she was a cheaper date.

Glad I waited I’ll be calling you Thursday or Friday.

Thanks for the link Randy I’ve been pounding the pavement and haven’t even had time to check out the site .

And also James I told you last year you where starting an addiction , this will make #3.

evobassfish

When will you guys be accepting orders?

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

My “rods to get this year” list just grew by one!

Bryan Myers

This is going to defiantly fill a void in my arsenal, I can’t wait to get my hands on one!

tucrs
    NW Metro

We are accepting call in orders/email orders now.

Online they will be up in the next two weeks.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

How does the Bullwhip differ from the Deadstick? Specifically in action and transition from back bone to the softer tip?

tucrs
    NW Metro

Bullwhip is much faster than the deadstick.

Bullwhip is a panfish stick and the deadstick is a much slower walleye stick.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Hey Randy got mine ordered and am I glad my order was before yours. Didn’t realize there was a contest between the 2 of us but I won . John will fill you in.

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

John,

How is the Bullwhip different from the Quicktip?

tucrs
    NW Metro

Bullwhip is glass where the QT is graphite.

Bullwhip is slower. Little more forgiving.

The bullwhip is more of a noodle type rod.

evobassfish

John,

How is the Bullwhip different from the Quicktip?

X2. I was expecting something totally new/different but nonetheless the more options the better. With already having the precision, QuickTip, and precision noodle I just dont see a need for another noodle type rod.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Yep this falls right in the middle of a QT and Precision Noodle.

I think it is a better rod for longer noodle type bites that demand more of a solid tip.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

IceAsylum, you paid more than I did. I’ll let you finure that one out. Lmao. By the way, what months are we splitting that rod?

tucrs
    NW Metro

Randy you get Nov up until ice. Then IceAsylum gets it from Ice until late April. Then back to Randy.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Back to that long walk on a short pier. Geez, thanks. Lol

Jeremy W. Jakiel

just ordered a rod from you guys cannot wait for the finished product I am a pretty serious ice fishermen and its going to get even worse this ice season!!!!! cannot wait to fish on Lake Geneva for them bull bluegills with this beut I will have to order one of these bull whips soon!

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

Randy you get Nov up until ice. Then IceAsylum gets it from Ice until late April. Then back to Randy.

Up until ice in Ely, or the metro?

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Randy I was thinking we switch every 6th Wednesday of the month but I get to have it first.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

You thought wrong…..you made need to check the shipping address. If I understood John correctly, I have a 75% ownership and get it first. You’ll see it around March 25th-2015

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

You are starting to believe you are your avatar.

You going to make it up to the Rock this year? I’m sure you have more in your arsenal that I will also be needing.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

So if I have a precision noodle and am looking for another rod… basically use tungsten jigs but am starting to use more slender spoons and VMC spoons and would like to target more walleye this fall what is the TUCR for me?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.