So what do??????

• Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Welcome to IDO

corey_waller
    hastings mn

pool 3 can be a bit tough at times for bass. my best advice for you is get down lower in the pool and work the rip rap shore lines with a tube or spinner bait. The smallies also respond well to jerk baits early in the year on the current breaks. let me know how you do.

bassless

Use caution the water is swift!!

vsa

so what do you do when your not trapping?
    I spend my time shooting archery tournaments around the country. I’m big in to the I.B.O tournaments.

vsa

big_g
    Isle, MN

SO how does one go about, getting into one of the tournaments ??? Is there something like an entry fee ??? Or do you have to do smaller qualifiers first ??? I have always wondered how my shooting would stack up against others…

vsa

yes there is a entry fee and you must qualifie for the IBO world shoot and you must be a member of the IBO to shoot any of the big tournaments. but I love it.

TeamBurbot

Ha when i am no trapping i am dreamig about trapping and wathcing my old trappin movies. i cant wait to set my first line this year.

vsa

I’m with you no that I can’t wait to put so steal down. but in the mean time I will spend my time on the archery line.

vsa

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

so what do you do when your not trapping?
    I spend my time shooting archery tournaments around the country. I’m big in to the I.B.O tournaments.

vsa

Do Damage Control work and you get to trap year round!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.