Tournament Time

• CaptainMusky

Who are these players that H-town has recruited? I lived there for ten years, every player on that team today went to kindergarten in H-town with my son, so when did they “recruit” them? Look at all of the high end players over the past decade (Pionk x2, Biondi, Samberg, Koepke, Sandelin, Thomas, Aamodt, Jacques, Francisco, Kero, Plante x2, Kohanski, Hansen, etc, etc.), they all were born there, grew up there, and most of the families of the past players still live there. So who are you talking about? Maybe educate yourself before embarrassing yourself.

Stop being so sensitive,man starting to think Hermantown fans are more sensitive than Edina. I’m not saying Hermantown doesn’t develop home grown talent because they absolutely do but they also get an influx of kids from the surrounding schools. It’s been discussed ad nauseum for years.This does not happen for most of the other A teams. That’s my point.

shady5

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>shady5 wrote:</div>
    Who are these players that H-town has recruited? I lived there for ten years, every player on that team today went to kindergarten in H-town with my son, so when did they “recruit” them? Look at all of the high end players over the past decade (Pionk x2, Biondi, Samberg, Koepke, Sandelin, Thomas, Aamodt, Jacques, Francisco, Kero, Plante x2, Kohanski, Hansen, etc, etc.), they all were born there, grew up there, and most of the families of the past players still live there. So who are you talking about? Maybe educate yourself before embarrassing yourself.

Stop being so sensitive,man starting to think Hermantown fans are more sensitive than Edina. I’m not saying Hermantown doesn’t develop home grown talent because they absolutely do but they also get an influx of kids from the surrounding schools. It’s been discussed ad nauseum for years.This does not happen for most of the other A teams. That’s my point.
    [/

It just gets old hearing the same old baseless BS year after year with no evidence ever offered. That is, unless you have some names as examples? Our society has become so weak that it’s easier to call someone a cheater than do what it takes to achieve their level.

CaptainMusky

It just gets old hearing the same old baseless BS year after year with no evidence ever offered. That is, unless you have some names as examples? Our society has become so weak that it’s easier to call someone a cheater than do what it takes to achieve their level.

Not calling anyone a cheater for crying out loud. Nothing thats happened is illegal I just disagree with it at the class A level. Same with warroad. They at times have kids from all over the place and some have been from Canada even.

deertracker

Bump is non-existant in the 1st period.
    Took a dumb penalty which led to Maple Grove’s 2nd goal.
    DT

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Bump is non-existant in the 1st period.
    Took a dumb penalty which led to Maple Grove’s 2nd goal.
    DT

Maple grove is definitely out playing prior lake, they came out physical and got in priors head imo.

tswoboda

Didn’t Drew LeBlanc go there too? He won the Hobey at St Cloud.

Yeah but he said in the last decade and LeBlanc graduated almost 15 years ago. Crap I played on summer teams with Drew growing up. Fuk I’m old… thanks for ruining my night. Excuse me while I go dye my gray hairs.

deertracker

This Maple Grove/Andover championship game is one of the best high school games I’ve seen. Headed to overtime #2.
    DT

Ripjiggen

Fun game. My favorite tournament/playoff of any sport.

Coletrain27

This Maple Grove/Andover championship game is one of the best high school games I’ve seen. Headed to overtime #2.
    DT

that was a great game to watch

brunn
    Andover, MN

Andover = hockey town MN!

futurepoorperson

Great Tournament.
    Congratulations to Hermantown and Andover.

Umy
    South Metro

One of the best games I have ever watched in this tourney. Came out hard at the buzzer and did not let up the entire game.
    Way to go BOTH teams!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

DT

X2. and the best part was neither team had been to the championship game before. to bad someone had to lose.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Too bad someone had to lose that one. Extremely entertaining game though. I thought Nanne was gonna have a cardiac more than once.

Sodie
    Alma , Wisconsin

Captain Musky. Know one is here that I have read is sensitive. Just replying to the untrue “ilk” your spreading. Shady5 is correct. Great tournament and some great games played.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.