Had a “BLAST” at Bill’s!!!!

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’m glad that shot wasn’t a second later! I’m not sure what was worse, the 50 or Johns .44 That .44 was violent but addicting. Very accurate too.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Sounds like I missed a bang up time. I would have been there if I hadn’t been shot down by a nasty little Caribbean Cruise bug I fondly refer to as, I Da’ Woman’s revenge! I may have the last laugh after all as it is beginning to feel like I may survive to fish and shoot again.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Sounds like I missed a bang up time. I would have been there if I hadn’t been shot down by a nasty little Caribbean Cruise bug I fondly refer to as, I Da’ Woman’s revenge! I may have the last laugh after all as it is beginning to feel like I may survive to fish and shoot again.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

“I know what you’re thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?”

Quote:

Dirty Jon with his new 44 mag. I’m thinking they will be making a movie with Jon and his gun!

All the Dirty Harry talk sent me searching for the famous line above. Ah, ok it not the most powerful handgun anymore but that movie sure did make that gun popular. Good to meet up with ya-all. We’ll do it again soon I’m sure.

-J.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

“I know what you’re thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?”

Quote:

Dirty Jon with his new 44 mag. I’m thinking they will be making a movie with Jon and his gun!

All the Dirty Harry talk sent me searching for the famous line above. Ah, ok it not the most powerful handgun anymore but that movie sure did make that gun popular. Good to meet up with ya-all. We’ll do it again soon I’m sure.

-J.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

IDAer’s with guns!

Looks like this was a well organized event and a fun event for everyone who showed up!

It has been a long time since I shot a pistol…brings back a lot of memories!!!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

IDAer’s with guns!

Looks like this was a well organized event and a fun event for everyone who showed up!

It has been a long time since I shot a pistol…brings back a lot of memories!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

EJ, we missed both you and Mack!

Mike? You didn’t go on the same cruise as I da Woman did you?

Clint, IMO your 44 is twice the gun than the 500. If they were both presented to me free and I had to pick one…it would be the 44 hands down.

Did I mention I’ve kicked myself a couple times lately?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

EJ, we missed both you and Mack!

Mike? You didn’t go on the same cruise as I da Woman did you?

Clint, IMO your 44 is twice the gun than the 500. If they were both presented to me free and I had to pick one…it would be the 44 hands down.

Did I mention I’ve kicked myself a couple times lately?

mile832
    MN

Quote:

Don’t feel bad! I was the one who shot the .17 target!

Youre right Tuck, that was your target!
    I don’t remember getting three in the red.

Thanks BRIAN…

mile832
    MN

Quote:

Don’t feel bad! I was the one who shot the .17 target!

Youre right Tuck, that was your target!
    I don’t remember getting three in the red.

Thanks BRIAN…

corey_waller
    hastings mn

what is the longest shot at the range? what is the largest rifle caliber you can shoot? looks like fun

corey_waller
    hastings mn

what is the longest shot at the range? what is the largest rifle caliber you can shoot? looks like fun

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Cory, it’s a 50 yard range and anything is allowed under 3300 feet per second. Only brass cases are allowed.

It was cool to see the whole section filled with IDA guys and a couple friends of Sliders.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Cory, it’s a 50 yard range and anything is allowed under 3300 feet per second. Only brass cases are allowed.

It was cool to see the whole section filled with IDA guys and a couple friends of Sliders.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Ok BK, we all know you are lying now. Slider has no friends . At least no one that will admit it, unless he pays them $50 / day

Hey Slider……Sniff Sniff, you stink. Here is to you and your Smallies

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Ok BK, we all know you are lying now. Slider has no friends . At least no one that will admit it, unless he pays them $50 / day

JulieL
    Scandia, MN

Brian: I want to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think monthly would be fantastic

JulieL
    Scandia, MN

Brian: I want to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think monthly would be fantastic

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

So did the ol’ man have a good time! Baby steps…get him out shooting and the next thing you know he’ll be fishing!

It’s a slippery slope!

Ps I have something in the works…..

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

So did the ol’ man have a good time! Baby steps…get him out shooting and the next thing you know he’ll be fishing!

It’s a slippery slope!

Ps I have something in the works…..

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Quote:

I usually pay 75 a day I just gave you a IDA discount, plus anyone that seeks online advice for some help with his unit obviously needs friends too.

That smell is sumo smallie slime.

Ron

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Quote:

I usually pay 75 a day I just gave you a IDA discount, plus anyone that seeks online advice for some help with his unit obviously needs friends too.

That smell is sumo smallie slime.

Ron

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Thanks BrianK
    Great job again.

It was nice too meet some more IDAers.

Ron

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Thanks BrianK
    Great job again.

It was nice too meet some more IDAers.

Ron

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

That sounds like a lot of fun! Wednesdays are a good night.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

That sounds like a lot of fun! Wednesdays are a good night.

JulieL
    Scandia, MN

Brian, I think he had more fun than I did, believe it or not.

JulieL
    Scandia, MN

Brian, I think he had more fun than I did, believe it or not.

TBOMN11
    Circle Pines, MN

I would really like to attend one of these get togethers, but I am not sure, not being a republican, and having Jon Jordan there with a gun in his hand. Seriously, I would love to do this, I haven’t shot my 357mag in a coons age.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.