“The Fishing Hole”

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Have any of the Iowa gang seen the segment of “The Fishing Hole” on Spirit Lake yet? It’s been on a few times now and it’s a excellent show.Jerry M. and Mark Sexton from Purefishing catch a bunch of those Spirit Lake smallies.I think it is very cool to see these fine anglers catching fish on spots that I and many of you guys have also caught fish.They also showed the inner workings of the fish tanks inside the Purefishing headquarters.A very good show.
    Ryan Hale

dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

No. But thanks for the heads up, I looked on the ESPN website and was unable to find an episode listing. If you find out when it will be on again, please post it. Thanks Ryan!

Dave

P.S. Have you had the chance to catch “Ultimate Outdoors” with John McLaughlin and Dan Young?

goody
    Iowa (Des Moines area)

You mean seeing them catch fish on places we have also caught fish and you have TRIED to catch fish….

goody

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Catch – Photo – Release : Eat a porkchop instead

I like that. lol. Seriously, I do. Of course its easy for me to say that as I don’t eat fish. I would rather put them back to catch another day. Thats just me though. If you like eating fish thats fine. Thanks, Bill

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

This Was just on yesterday on espn..I was thinking of putting something up, but im glad i didnt if it is this old!
    pretty cool!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.