2013 Anchor Inn Walleye Tourney – Results 6/1/13

• nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

What can I say, we got lucky again!! WhooHooo!!!

Sorry about the incomplete information, I didn’t participate in running this tournament or the weigh in, John ran the tournament, John and Joe Viola weighed the fish, so I only have the weights and names posted that I remember. I only remember these weights because they were the ones that were close to our weights. I’ll tell you what, those boys in the Red Triton pulled out their big fish 1st, 9 lbs 2 oz!!! My god!! I thought we were done right there, but they they had four 15-16 inchers to go with it!! Thank God!!! After the weigh in my kids were messing around in my boat and Brayden pulled the plug on the live well by mistake and our 5 fish ended up dying. Oh well, they were alive when we weighed them “thank god” and they tasted great on the grill!! The 20 mph SW winds made fishing really tough in the upper river, I mean tough!!! Wish you could have been there Jeff, I would’ve loved to have seen you name just below ours on the result board !!! j/k.. It was messed up how it all went down, very unorganized this year. Oh well, it was fun and we won some $$$!!!

Take care everyone and see you on the water!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.