Rittenhouse not guilty

• canoebasser
    St. Paul, MN

I’m glad to hear he was found not guilty. Self defense won. Now, I’m Asian American and have attended/participated in a few peaceful protests here in MN. I just hope that if I am ever in this situation (I CC with me) I will get the same verdict. Some people have said “white privilege” won but I have hope that was not the case.

JEREMY
    BP

White privilege won when a white guy defended himself from white guys?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I was also under the impression he was not from the area.

hey Gino……instead of arguing about this kid……..shouldnt you be out checking ice conditions!!!!! waytogo devil rotflol rotflol mrgreen

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

That said, f@ck that guy. He played stupid games that led to people dying.

You say “people” like they were innocent bystanders…
    They were convicted felons chasing a kid down in the streets…

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gino wrote:</div>
    I was also under the impression he was not from the area.

hey Gino……instead of arguing about this kid……..shouldnt you be out checking ice conditions!!!!! waytogo devil rotflol rotflol mrgreen

Definitely wishing I didn’t get involved in this one.lol , should have listened to the wife ! Lol

Beast

He was arrested, went to trial, found not guilty by 12 people, should be end of story. Insted it will be about the weapon used, we’ll hear a outcry about the gun.
    on the other hand, little kids are being shot in their beds, their yards and there is very slow if any progress in these cases. nobody is willing to talk to the police or help the police. seems to me the media is more concerned about a AR 15 than a kids life.

critter 1

Yes self defense and the prosecution did not prove anything charged beyond a reasonable doubt. But really the kid did not have the maturity or training at 17 years of age to be in that situation. He should not have been there and put himself in that position, trouble found him.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

the good news is members of the GOP are already hoping to offer him an internship as he has so much to offer America. Wonder what his qualifications are… coffee

Jake D
    Watertown, SD

the good news is members of the GOP are already hoping to offer him an internship as he has so much to offer America. Wonder what his qualifications are… coffee

Looks like a good weekend to go fly a Kite

Dan
    Southeast MN

The media has been sued recently and their defense was that they were for entertainment and no reasonable person should take what they say as fact to act on.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

The media has been sued recently and their defense was that they were for entertainment and no reasonable person should take what they say as fact to act on.

If i recall that was the defense used by Fox News during their lawsuits as well

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Is there a factual news outlet stating that? Or is this fake news?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

does a “factual” news outlet exist lol? in this day and age you can show a news article to 10 different people and get 10 different opinions about what, if any of it is fact. Additionally right wing news sources dont publish certain material that goes against their agenda the same way that left wing media does so some stories will only appear on some media sources and some only on others.

If you do a search on the internet you will come up with the story from several different sources. Whether you choose to believe them or not is up to you

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Probably about the same as the Vice President…

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

He was a 17 year old kid, minor that made a absolutely terrible decision to pack his gun and drive there. I’m not saying it wasn’t self defense and actually agree with the verdict. I would however wonder how he would’ve acted without a gun in that situation. I feel he was completely dependent upon that gun strapped to his body. The fact he was offering medical care is a crock.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

does a “factual” news outlet exist lol? in this day and age you can show a news article to 10 different people and get 10 different opinions about what, if any of it is fact. Additionally right wing news sources dont publish certain material that goes against their agenda the same way that left wing media does so some stories will only appear on some media sources and some only on others.

If you do a search on the internet you will come up with the story from several different sources. Whether you choose to believe them or not is up to you

have you seen any GOP outlet offering him a a internship? I’d love to see the official article. I suck at Google, crappie. Can you post it please?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

IDO is acting up again and just refreshes the page when i attempt to reply. i sent you a PM belletaine

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

FILE – In this April 14, 2021 file photo, Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., questions witness during a House Armed Services Committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington. Former local tax collector Joel Greenberg has been charged with trafficking a minor, stalking a political opponent, producing fake IDs, identity theft, embezzlement and bribery. But it’s his friendship with Gaetz that is attracting the most attention now as federal investigators have launched a sex trafficking probe into the Republican congressman from the Florida Panhandle.(AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta, File)

Matt Gaetz is the one that feels that way. How much property did Kyle damage that night? How much looting did he do? How many fires did he start?
    Who damaged Kenosha that night? Who ruined businesses? Who committed arson that night? Kyle Rittenhouse or “peaceful” protesters?

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

You’re being cancelled crappie.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

man i’m glad i didnt pay much attention to this……….i have no opinion!!!!! whistling

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

crappie! I Watched the majority of the trial and would have found him innocent.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

crappie! I Watched the majority of the trial and would have found him innocent.

Didnt watch any of the trial. if it was self defense glad he wasnt convicted because of the lynch mob. hes an idiot in my opinion for being there in the first place and unless he has some qualifications for being in government the GOP are idiots for offering an internship.

And it wasnt just the pervert Geatz. a total of 3 GOP members made the same offer per the sources i provided. One of them being Paul Gosar whom House minority speaker Kevin McCarthy just said he would give more power to within the party when the GOP takes back the house in 2022. Point being its not just some outlier in the GOP offering Rittenshouse a job. Im sure he will serve as a great poster boy in 2022 and raise a lot of campaign funds for the GOP

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Matt Wodziak wrote:</div>
    You’re being cancelled crappie.

could be. if so it was a nice run wave

I’m certainly no canceling crappie. Are people aware that Our president called Rittenhouse a white supremist during the trial but admitted he didn’t watch the trial?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Don’t condemn uncle Joe, he hasn’t had a thought that wasn’t paid for in 30 years.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Don’t condemn uncle Joe, he hasn’t had a thought that wasn’t paid for in 30 years.

I think you mean 50 years Dutch.

Beast

In my opinion, No elected official should say anything about a situation like this until after a trial has concluded or during a ongoing investigation.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’ve watched the entire trial.

Just a few observations.

Every media form put their own twist on things. Even the local news. Had many moments that I thought WTF – that’s not true. I trust nothing about the trail I saw in the news. Too dam many bias slants on things.

Unbelievable how many people want him tried and found guilty of their OPINIONS and disregard the laws. The jury found him not guilty of the 5 charges against him. There are other minor laws he broke that he wasn’t charged on; therefore he’s not guilty on those.

My OPINION is he should not have been asked to be there armed at 17 years old based on not knowing his maturity level and skill sets.

The fact is he was attacked 3 three times and defended himself. A jury of 12 confirmed that, so everything else falls under opinions.

For those scared of AR platform rifles – be very thankful he had a small caliber AR and not a shotgun with BBB or buckshot. Would have had innocent people injured

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

On the plus side, the rivers should be going up with all the liberal tears flooding the streets. Maybe we’ll get some high water after all.

AK Guy

I’ve watched the entire trial.

Just a few observations.

Every media form put their own twist on things. Even the local news. Had many moments that I thought WTF – that’s not true. I trust nothing about the trail I saw in the news. Too dam many bias slants on things.

Unbelievable how many people want him tried and found guilty of their OPINIONS and disregard the laws. The jury found him not guilty of the 5 charges against him. There are other minor laws he broke that he wasn’t charged on; therefore he’s not guilty on those.

My OPINION is he should not have been asked to be there armed at 17 years old based on not knowing his maturity level and skill sets.

The fact is he was attacked 3 three times and defended himself. A jury of 12 confirmed that, so everything else falls under opinions.

For those scared of AR platform rifles – be very thankful he had a small caliber AR and not a shotgun with BBB or buckshot. Would have had innocent people injured

Well said.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Rittenhouse not guilty’ is closed to new replies.