Rittenhouse not guilty

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Last time I checked it’s not legal to shoot someone just because they have prior convictions so I don’t see why they continue to include that.

Yeah, I was thinking about deleting that part of the quote, but then I would just be as guilty as the Media I spose.

Agree. Can’t and shouldn’t be punished twice for a conviction.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

You literally can’t believe the facts (enter every 24 hour cable news outlet anchor here) tells you.

olas88

You literally can’t believe the facts (enter every 24 hour cable news outlet anchor here) tells you.

Sad but true. I have family that comes over and asks to put them on the TV and I just say “Cable news doesnt work on my TV” )

canoebasser
    St. Paul, MN

What about that one case in WI about a hunter shooting 6? 2004 I believe, wasn’t he defending himself? He walked away after the verbal altercation and then a shot was fired at him?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What about that one case in WI about a hunter shooting 6? 2004 I believe, wasn’t he defending himself? He walked away after the verbal altercation and then a shot was fired at him?

He wasn’t shot at first and 5 of the 8 shot were hit in the back while fleeing. Pretty different then self defense. That’s why he was guilty

B-man

You may want to touch up on your history.

It’s sickening to read the events that happened. He executed people, most were unarmed and shot in the back running for their lives. He even came back to unarmed wounded victims and finished them off at point blank, because “they deserved to die”

I’ll never forget that day. Every person in the woods in Wisconsin felt like the people who were in the building next to the twin towers in New York.

Everyone was texting and calling their loved ones out hunting to make sure they were okay. It was a chilling and sombering day. I was in the woods only 30 miles from where it happened, when it happened.

That MF’er should never have made it out of the woods.

It wasn’t self defense, it was a mass murder. No different than someone shooting up a school or group event. It’s disturbing to think you somehow believe otherwise.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_Vang

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20211122-2208462.png

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I think generally speaking you shouldn’t assume that justice wasn’t served without knowing the facts presented in the case. The point being thrown around here is that what you’ve hear in the media usually excludes information that goes against their bias or they blatantly interject their bias by asking loaded questions.

A perfect example is what just happened in Waukesha. A lot of “questions” are being asked by the big media talking heads suggesting that we should all be wondering if there was some motive related to the Rittenhouse trial. Now that it’s been determined that it was a result of a prior domestic violence incident, no one is going to cover now it because it theres nothing there that fits their bias.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Prior convictions????

Part of a trial is describing and building the character of those involved. You are talking about the scum of the earth here. I think that most rational people would find that relevant.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

It’s sickening to read the events that happened. He executed people, most were unarmed.

That is a very disturbing, almost unimaginable story, no doubt about it.

I faintly recall that incident which now occurred 17 years ago.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

I was hunting 10 miles from where that incident happened that year. I never really new all that facts until I watched the documentary on it years later. Very disturbing, especially when he shot the 2 on the four wheeler on armed.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>canoebasser wrote:</div>

I think generally speaking you shouldn’t assume that justice wasn’t served without knowing the facts presented in the case. The point being thrown around here is that what you’ve hear in the media usually excludes information that goes against their bias or they blatantly interject their bias by asking loaded questions.

A perfect example is what just happened in Waukesha. A lot of “questions” are being asked by the big media talking heads suggesting that we should all be wondering if there was some motive related to the Rittenhouse trial. Now that it’s been determined that it was a result of a prior domestic violence incident, no one is going to cover now it because it theres nothing there that fits their bias.

So this morning, Gayle King on CBS This Morning asks if it was appropriate for the Waukesha police to fire upon the vehicle, when it became obvious that the response was pro-police, all of a sudden the audio was garbled. Zoom problem my ass.

Start at about 1:45 https://twitter.com/i/status/1462759636252176387

HRG

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Matt Wodziak wrote:</div>
    You’re being cancelled crappie.

could be. if so it was a nice run wave

I’m certainly no canceling crappie. Are people aware that Our president called Rittenhouse a white supremist during the trial but admitted he didn’t watch the trial?

5 Minutes after making his statement about Rittenhouse our president could not even remember what statement he made. The only thing coming out of his mouth is what his handlers are printing for him to read and say !!!!

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

Not in the news…

FROM A LADY LIVING IN KENOSHA…..Her home town too.

“I have watched the whole Rittenhouse case.
    I didn’t know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
    I didn’t know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.

I didn’t know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.

I didn’t know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.

I didn’t know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.

I didn’t know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.

I also didn’t know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).

I didn’t know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn’t supposed to have. The gun never left KENOSHA WISCONSIN, The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.

I also didn’t realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater.

I didn’t know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB… we would ALL have known this!”
    IF ONLY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WOULD DO THEIR JOB!

I looked before and could find no felony charge in Wisconsin for Gaige Grosskreutz although he was charged with Go Armed with Firearm While Intoxicated.

Huber has been involved in a bunch of illegal activity.
    I can’t find any record of Rosenbaum ever being convicted of domestic abuse but the charges from July, 2020 were dismissed after his death. A witness that testified at the trial described Rosenbaum as a babbling idiot that was using racial slurs before the encounter with Rittenhouse.

I saw a decent video on CNN about Rittenhouse’s encounter with Huber and the skateboard and there wouldn’t be any way I could call him guilty of murder on that one as Huber grabbed the gun barrel in an attempt to take it. Why would a convicted felon even think about taking a firearm away from someone or even hit someone on the head with a skateboard?

The media always wants to sell TV time or papers, so they make mountains out of mole hills. It reminds me too much of the George Zimmerman case

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

What can the average person do to get the media to be impartial.
    Just give me the true facts, I can decide how I think and feel about them!!

Beast

after recent events of Brooks running his xuv into a crowed, and those involved in the Rittenhouse case, I think it’s safe to say the catch and release of criminals isn’t working.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

after recent events of Brooks running his xuv into a crowed, and those involved in the Rittenhouse case, I think it’s safe to say the catch and release of criminals isn’t working.

What if a Cop shot him during the stunt he pulled?

Beast

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Beast wrote:</div>

What if a Cop shot him during the stunt he pulled?

It’s my understanding a officer was going to take a shot but couldn’t without endangering bystanders, If he had shot Brooks can you imagine the rampage from BLM groups? it’s not about what’s justified anymore,It’s all about the cause, how do we get on the news, for the news is how to present it for ratings, and how do we fan the flames to keep the viewers. watching

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Multiple news sources reporting Rittenhouse was photographed with members of proud boys at a bar while flashing white supremcy hand signs. Meanwhile across town Trump has already welcomed him once to mar-a-logo and along with multiple job offers from multiple GOP congressman one has even introduced a bill to award rittenhouse with the gold medal – the highest medal of honor there is in congress.

stout93
    Becker MN

Multiple news sources reporting Rittenhouse was photographed with members of proud boys at a bar while flashing white supremcy hand signs. Meanwhile across town Trump has already welcomed him once to mar-a-logo and along with multiple job offers from multiple GOP congressman one has even introduced a bill to award rittenhouse with the gold medal – the highest medal of honor there is in congress.

Old news…The photo was a setup by his former attorneys. Rittenhouse said he didn’t know what the Proud Boys were and he said he had no idea the OK sign (which by the way is used by pretty much everyone) was a white supremacy sign.

But nice try…

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Curious what the opinion is about the Arbery murder trial verdict. Not a lot of chatter about that one.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

“Never heard of the proud boys”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Right…….

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I throw that ok sign all the time.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Arbery trial is over…guilty.
    Rittenhouse trial is over…..not guilty.
    Next.

stout93
    Becker MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

I throw that ok sign all the time.

that means you’re a racist white supremist…per Crappie.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Complete garbage.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I merely stated what the news said stout. I never once claimed any of it was true, false or otherwise and I never called anyone here a racist. Don’t put words in my mouth.

The actions of the GOP are not a matter of debate. Everyone has conveniently failed to address that portion of my post however lol

stout93
    Becker MN

I merely stated what the news said stout. I never once claimed any of it was true, false or otherwise. Don’t put words in my mouth.

The actions of the GOP are not a matter of debate. Everyone has conveniently failed to address that portion of my post however lol

I see nothing wrong with the actions of the GOP. Maybe the medal is a bit much…but he was wrongly accused and should never have been put on trial. The reasons were all political from the Dimwits side. GOP actions just balancing out all that was wrong with it…

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I guess that’s where we disagree. I’m fine with saying he was found not guilty and move on. The GOP wants to give him a job and put him on the campaign trail and award him with a medal. For what? Cause he shot some people? If those are the kind of actions you want your representatives glorifying well you can cast your vote when the time comes.

Oh and I’ll tell you a secret about voting. Start out by saying you question the integrity of the voting system. Then, if the person you want to win wins you gladly accept it and never mention fraud in that election again. If they lose you claim fraud. See Virginia…..

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

but he was wrongly accused and should never have been put on trial.

You’re kidding right? You shoot 3 people, 2 of them fatally and you don’t see any need for a trial?

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Rittenhouse not guilty’ is closed to new replies.