Rittenhouse not guilty

• JEREMY
    BP

Whats gonna burn down now?

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Wow, I’ve seen it all now, guy goes to a protest with a assault rifle shoots people on camera and is not guilty.

CaptainMusky

Wow, I’ve seen it all now, guy goes to a protest with a assault rifle shoots people on camera and is not guilty.

Did you actually watch any of the trial?

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

I did , I don’t care , he went to a protest with a gun and shot people.

CaptainMusky

Protestors went to a protest with guns, pointed at him and got shot.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I think this sets a great precedent. If the police/governments choose not to break up riots and stop looters, armed citizens will! The ruling is just what this country needed.

-J.

stout93
    Becker MN

Wow dude….just wow…

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

😩

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Maybe I didn’t watch enough of the trial but hard for me to get past the fact that he did kill people.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

One of the guys hit him with a skate board and then pointed a gun at him, this was seen in a drone video, It was self defense. The other 2 guys I do not know the story but guessing by the not guilt charge it was similar. Moral of the story do not chase a guy with a AR15 at a protest.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Maybe I didn’t watch enough of the trial but hard for me to get past the fact they he did kill people.

That were trying to kill him.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

About as straight-forward a case as it can get, especially when you have the prosecution doing the defense’s job.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Ironically, the only charge he was guilty of was dropped. Minor in possession of a firearm.

-J.

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

People who bring violence often overlook the fact that violence might be waiting for them.
    But I guess that’s why they say, F around and find out.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

I guess I should not have replied as quickly as I did . What I seen on the local news clips over the last few days was not what I just read on the news release. I did not know about the other guns. I stand corrected.

Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

Ironically, the only charge he was guilty of was dropped. Minor in possession of a firearm.

-J.

It’s because the gun law is for sawed off/shortened barrels. An AR15 is neither of those so he was legal in possessing said gun.

Ripjiggen

Kids lucky he didn’t get shot or killed. He had zero business being there. Not against the ruling of self defense, but I know for a fact my son will not be driving to a protest outside of where he lives with an AR.

jake47
    WI

-J.

It was found that his rifle didn’t fit in the “short rifle/shotgun” category that the state statutes prohibit minors from possessing. So I don’t think he was “guilty” of this and that is why the prosecution had to drop that charge against him.

Coletrain27

Kids lucky he didn’t get shot or killed. He had zero business being there. Not against the ruling of selfie defense, but I know for a fact my son will not be driving to a protest outside of where he lives with an assault rifle.

Exactly! None of those idiots should of been there in the first place

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Lose-Lose situation for all. Probably didn’t need a 17 yr old Pillsbury dough boy being the poster for self defense, but I am thankful for the weekend drama this will ignite here. Thanks,

stout93
    Becker MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jon Jordan wrote:</div>

-J.

It’s because the gun law is for sawed off/shortened barrels. An AR15 is neither of those so he was legal in possessing said gun.

Correct. I think the prosecution dropped that charge in fact, or at least agreed that the gun Rittenhouse had was legal.

Just amazing….just in this thread of 17 posts that there is that much misinformation still out there. Trump was right. The media is truly the enemy of the people.

tswoboda

I guess I should not have replied as quickly as I did . What I seen on the local news clips over the last few days was not what I just read on the news release. I did not know about the other guns. I stand corrected.

Kudos to you for reading the rest of the story.

And that’s a harrowing testimony to where we are currently at with main stream media. You saw exactly what they wanted you to see, and formed the exact opinion they wanted you to form.

stout93
    Becker MN

Kids lucky he didn’t get shot or killed. He had zero business being there. Not against the ruling of self defense, but I know for a fact my son will not be driving to a protest outside of where he lives with an AK

Why did he have zero business being there?

jake47
    WI

Gino, you aren’t alone in jumping to conclusions by simply reading headlines and/or watching local media. Our national media is a mess and there was very little coverage of the work that he did to help his community, so unfortunately the picture was painted that he was a gun-toting redneck hell bent on shooting someone. The evidence strongly contradicts this narrative, including the testimony of a prosecution witness, and clearly points to self-defense.

With all that said, I agree that he shouldn’t have put himself in that position with the limited training that he had.

CaptainMusky

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gino wrote:</div>

Kudos to you for reading the rest of the story.

And that’s a harrowing testimony to where we are currently at with main stream media. You saw exactly what they wanted you to see, and formed the exact opinion they wanted you to form.

Amen! Until I started watching the trial I was convinced (by what I had seen in MSM) that he was toast. Watching all the evidence was very compelling. The prosecution did not do themselves any favors that is for sure.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Glad he was found not guilty. Shows those idiots you can’t threaten violence to others with no replication. To bad lives had to be lost. But some times thats what happens. Self defense is still a thing.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

This case here shows how media can twist things to put blame on any one or thing they want. They can only show what they want to gain beliefs

Gitchi Gummi

if you go looking for trouble, you will find it.

DeRangedFishinguy
    Up Nort’

What a great example of how corrupt the media is in our country and how zombified people are to just believe everything they hear with no objectivity. Sad!

I really hope this kid can turn around and sue the he!! out of the media and even the POTUS for slander.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Rittenhouse not guilty’ is closed to new replies.