Rittenhouse not guilty

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

To say I don’t care would be a understatement. I’m tired of these political statements and all the non-sense surrounding the last handful of years.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

To say I don’t care would be a understatement. I’m tired of these political statements and all the non-sense surrounding the last handful of years.

Are you familiar with the preposterous statement tournament on KFAN? I nominate your statement.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Cool, my theory is let the courts sort it all out. It doesn’t effect anybody around here directly so my opinion won’t matter anyway. How much did your opinion matter during the Mpls trial?

Mike J
    Wright County

For somebody that supposedly doesn’t care, you sure seem to chime in Dutch. Two cents at a time

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

For somebody that supposedly doesn’t care, you sure seem to chime in Dutch. Two cents at a time

Enough times and you gotta buck eh?

munchy
    NULL

Attachments:
    1. 260589290_5140681072614412_382838889615681637_n.jpg

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Cool, my theory is let the courts sort it all out. It doesn’t effect anybody around here directly so my opinion won’t matter anyway. How much did your opinion matter during the Mpls trial?

Head in the sand like usual. This would’ve never gone to trial if the video of those guys murdering him didn’t leak out. Chauvin trial would’ve never occurred without the public video. How exactly does the court sort it all out when your public officials are obstructing justice? If this crap keeps happening, Minneapolis and other cities are going to continue to burn while people like you sit back safely 100 miles away and call the protesters a bunch of thugs.

Why does discussing current events have to “matter”? Are you really tired of political statements or are you just upset that this isn’t your echo chamber?

Mike J
    Wright County

Dutch with his head in the sand…no can’t be, lol. Sometimes he should just stfu. But he’s a member of the good ol boys IDO club

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

Head in the sand like usual. This would’ve never gone to trial if the video of those guys murdering him didn’t leak out. Chauvin trial would’ve never occurred without the public video. How exactly does the court sort it all out when your public officials are obstructing justice? If this crap keeps happening, Minneapolis and other cities are going to continue to burn while people like you sit back safely 100 miles away and call the protesters a bunch of thugs.

Why does discussing current events have to “matter”? Are you really tired of political statements or are you just upset that this isn’t your echo chamber?

250 miles away Matt. Not my job to sort out the thugs from the good guys. I’ll leave that to you.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Dutch with his head in the sand…no can’t be, lol. Sometimes he should just stfu. But he’s a member of the good ol boys IDO club[/quote]

A proud member.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

250 miles away Matt. Not my job to sort out the thugs from the good guys. I’ll leave that to you.

You’re right, it’s not. I just don’t understand why you always think you should.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Dutch with his head in the sand…no can’t be, lol. Sometimes he should just stfu. But he’s a member of the good ol boys IDO club

He disagrees with you, so that makes you a superior ?

stout93
    Becker MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>stout93 wrote:</div>
    but he was wrongly accused and should never have been put on trial.

You’re kidding right? You shoot 3 people, 2 of them fatally and you don’t see any need for a trial?

No, not kidding.

The trial was politically motivated. Nothing else. The video CLEARLY showed it was self defense.

Quit watching CNN dude..you’ll be better off..

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i agree with dutchy……..when things like the VP buys $500.00 worth of pots and pans and is headlines news…..WTF!!!!!!

she cant spend her own money she earns????? doah AND i’m the farthest thing form a Kamala fan!!!!! it isnt any of anybody elses business!!

Viewing 16 posts - 151 through 166 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Rittenhouse not guilty’ is closed to new replies.