Rittenhouse not guilty

• biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Rule of law is what matters and should always prevail over public opinion and ethics. The testimony by the witness that claimed he pointed the gun at Rittenhouse first sealed it for me.

A more mature mind may have handled the entire situation differently and may need to be the focus of this outcome.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

I really hope this kid can turn around and sue the he!! out of the media and even the POTUS for slander.

I bet Nick Sandmann’s lawyer is attempting to get ahold of Kyle as we speak.

Justin riegel

Kids lucky he didn’t get shot or killed. He had zero business being there. Not against the ruling of self defense, but I know for a fact my son will not be driving to a protest outside of where he lives with an AK

Also false his father lives in Kenosha. Where was staying and working. He was protecting his neighborhood.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/michael-mike-rittenhouse-kyle-father/amp/

I hope he is able sue these media outlets who falsely reported so much info.

Ripjiggen

If it was where he was living doesn’t change my mind about allowing my teenage kid in the streets in a hostile environment with a gun.
    Not against guns and not against self defense. Just not a situation I would allow my teenage son to engage in the first place that’s all. If businesses needed protection that’s what adults are for not kids.
    Pretty tough situation for teenager to be in. IMHO.

Justin riegel

If it was where he was living doesn’t change my mind about allowing my teenage kid in the streets in a hostile environment with a gun.
    Not against guns and not against self defense. Just not a situation I would allow my teenage son to engage in the first place that’s all. If businesses needed protection that’s what adults are for not kids.
    Pretty tough situation for teenager to be in.

I agree, but the media said from the beginning he drove up there from IL.

Ripjiggen

^^yeah I guess that is the info I was going off of my original comment. Carry on.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

I was also under the impression he was not from the area.

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ripjiggen wrote:</div>
    Kids lucky he didn’t get shot or killed. He had zero business being there. Not against the ruling of selfie defense, but I know for a fact my son will not be driving to a protest outside of where he lives with an assault rifle.

Exactly! None of those idiots should of been there in the first place

Kyle’s father lives in Kenosha so yes he has a right to be there.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Kids lucky he didn’t get shot or killed. He had zero business being there. Not against the ruling of self defense, but I know for a fact my son will not be driving to a protest outside of where he lives with an AR.

Agree, he should’ve never been there playing man or EMT. but I also think a 20 something would’ve acted the same way while being 1) attacked with a rock, a skateboard twice & a kick to the head. Little different when you’re the one on the ground vs watching TV clips.

Ripjiggen

Agree to disagree I guess Munchy. A right to be there sure. Was it right for him to be there? As a parent of a son I disagree. Wouldn’t happen on my watch.

munchy
    NULL

Agree to disagree I guess Munchy

Well today the legal system proved that he did have a right to be there.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

The difference between the media and facts in court almost always differ radically. I’ll take this one as a win for self defense.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

17 years old carrying a AR. He should have been in Afghanistan getting his ass shot off.

Angler II

17 years old carrying a AR. He should have been in Afghanistan getting his ass shot off.

Leave

Ripjiggen

Munchy did you even read my post or my follow up or just cherry picking my headlines. whistling

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

Leave

I agree with Dutch.

stout93
    Becker MN

Lose-Lose situation for all. Probably didn’t need a 17 yr old Pillsbury dough boy being the poster for self defense, but I am thankful for the weekend drama this will ignite here. Thanks,

He looks to be in pretty good shape to me…

Again, someone commenting that has not watched one minute of the trial..

stout93
    Becker MN

Agree to disagree I guess Munchy. A right to be there sure. Was it right for him to be there? As a parent of a son I disagree. Wouldn’t happen on my watch.

You have that much control over your 17 year old kid?

Kudos to you if true, but I call ROYAL BS on that..

Ripjiggen

It has nothing to do with control stout.

munchy
    NULL

Munchy did you even read my post or my follow up or just cherry picking my headlines. whistling

I apparently quoted you before you edited your post… whistling

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I was just going to send Ripjiggin a private message saying the same thing.

At 17, I was going to do what I was going to do and if my parents didn’t agree…oh well.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Kyle will be able to ugly cry into the millions he will make in Defamation lawsuits. I guess that’s a win. The trial ended with the law prevailing. That’s good. It’s also okay to say the kid is a moron and should go back to making Tik Toks #4doorsmorewhores

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Although I’m sure my dad would of asked me “Are you trying to get shot dumbass?”

stout93
    Becker MN

Just saw something online that I wanted to pass on..seems pretty right on to me…

If you’re shocked by the verdict, you need to get better news/media sources.

In other words, you got played by the media if you were thinking the verdict would be anything but Not Guilty..

Ripjiggen

I was just going to send Ripjiggin a private message saying the same thing.

At 17, I was going to do what I was going to do and if my parents didn’t agree…oh well.

BK trust me I did some stupid poop when I was in my teens, but with all due respect walking around playing army during a hostile protest was not one of them. All I am saying is myself and my child would not be that dumb to be in that situation in the first place.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Parenting isn’t about control.

I’m sorta gathering from a lot of you that late teenagers and early 20 something’s can’t be trusted.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Just saw something online that I wanted to pass on..seems pretty right on to me…

If you’re shocked by the verdict, you need to get better news/media sources.

In other words, you got played by the media if you were thinking the verdict would be anything but Not Guilty..

Not one guy here was in jail with this kid. So every single person reading this got their info from the media, one way or another.

Ripjiggen

Although I’m sure my dad would of asked me “Are you trying to get shot dumbass?”

That is more my point. Nothing more nothing less. I think he was a dumbass for being there in the first place and yes my child would know better. I would not have to control anything. He would know that was a dumbass situation to put himself in. Apparently I am in the minority. Oh well.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I was exactly 17 years and 1 day old when I signed up. Had my very own government issued M16… a fully automatic weapon. Just shows, when those sworn to protect do not, others will step up. I want to see every pallet of bricks being guarded tonight by someone with an AR. Thoughts are with those in Kenosha.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

The thing people can’t get over is that after dropping the weapons charges the trial only became about the shoots he fired and why. If someone had no knowledge of the events leading up to the shooting, and they watched the video footage, they would see a kid getting chased and attacked by people (with and without guns) and it is quite understandable to come to the conclusion of self defense. Unfortunately, how he got in that situation was not on trial.

A lot of people mistakenly think that legal system corrects moral injustices, but in reality it only seeks to uphold established law – so I’m not surprised by the verdict. That said, f@ck that guy. He played stupid games that led to people dying. He may not be guilty of murder in the eyes of the law, but he is not a hero of anything.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Rittenhouse not guilty’ is closed to new replies.