BONUS BIRD!!!

• sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

I’ve always been partial to spotted owl! We call ’em the big eyed ribeyes!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Mat03z, BrianK, and LittleB……you have all been REPORTED!!!

Eagles, Loons, and Spotted Owls are federally (which means ALL states) protected species!!! You are NOT allowed to eat them!!! Even if you found them on one of your weekly roadkill round-up’s!!!

I hope you guys are ready to break out your check books…….cause I’d be expecting a vist from your neighborhood conservation officer very soon…….and those guys do not take this kind of stuff lighty……believe me, I know from experience

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Mat03z, BrianK, and LittleB……you have all been REPORTED!!!

Eagles, Loons, and Spotted Owls are federally (which means ALL states) protected species!!! You are NOT allowed to eat them!!! Even if you found them on one of your weekly roadkill round-up’s!!!

I hope you guys are ready to break out your check books…….cause I’d be expecting a vist from your neighborhood conservation officer very soon…….and those guys do not take this kind of stuff lighty……believe me, I know from experience

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Talking about road kill Did anyone see the recall of the roadkill candy some Manufacturer put out.Now they’re taking them of the shelves because they dont want kids to get the wrong impression that it’s ok to run over animals and then eat them.Hell my old man would stop on a busy highway for a fresh roadkill.

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Talking about road kill Did anyone see the recall of the roadkill candy some Manufacturer put out.Now they’re taking them of the shelves because they dont want kids to get the wrong impression that it’s ok to run over animals and then eat them.Hell my old man would stop on a busy highway for a fresh roadkill.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.