BONUS BIRD!!!

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

And Jake, buddy ‘ol pal… please behave yourself so the phone calls and PM’s stop. Nuff said?

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Sorry James……It’s been a looooooooong winter

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Sorry James……It’s been a looooooooong winter

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Understood. I’m sure everyone will forgive you in time.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Understood. I’m sure everyone will forgive you in time.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Well, I fell for it and probably am not to pleased about about it. But one thing it did show is that this group cares about each other and about the protection of wildlife.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Well, I fell for it and probably am not to pleased about about it. But one thing it did show is that this group cares about each other and about the protection of wildlife.

kris_brantner
    My river

knowing napoleon here i actually believed it. i could see him doing somethen like that

kris_brantner
    My river

knowing napoleon here i actually believed it. i could see him doing somethen like that

chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

Everyone may forgive jake except a DNR officer with his phone #. This was reported at least once, probabally more. DNR officers don’t have a real good sense of humor about these types of things.

chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

Everyone may forgive jake except a DNR officer with his phone #. This was reported at least once, probabally more. DNR officers don’t have a real good sense of humor about these types of things.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Don’t worry, all us guys still love ya!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, all us guys still love ya!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

When I first saw the post I said to myself “what the heck is he doing…he knows better (than to shoot a owl)?” Which is why I sent you the email. Please excuse the cussing, swearing and other defamation in it.

With all the new users…most don’t know you …or me…and without giving a solid clue…would believe you were just like anyother clueless poacher.

If any of you have met Jako, you know that he’s just as concerned about violators as anyone. But he, like I like to have a little fun once in a while. ….the only differance is…I’m an old fart and SHOULD know better…but I don’t.

Might want to get a written note from the CO that you talked with old boy. They’re going to come a knocking!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

When I first saw the post I said to myself “what the heck is he doing…he knows better (than to shoot a owl)?” Which is why I sent you the email. Please excuse the cussing, swearing and other defamation in it.

With all the new users…most don’t know you …or me…and without giving a solid clue…would believe you were just like anyother clueless poacher.

If any of you have met Jako, you know that he’s just as concerned about violators as anyone. But he, like I like to have a little fun once in a while. ….the only differance is…I’m an old fart and SHOULD know better…but I don’t.

Might want to get a written note from the CO that you talked with old boy. They’re going to come a knocking!

buckmaster

Not trying to stir on the PETA action anymore, but man we need to just live our lives and quit worrying about them.

If you look in the Crow Forum under weekend hunt for subject I think you will get how people feel about PETA….Enough said from me.

Jake, were you watching Tombstone again?

You know “Law don’t go around here…..law dog”.
    You got me on that one.

buckmaster

Not trying to stir on the PETA action anymore, but man we need to just live our lives and quit worrying about them.

If you look in the Crow Forum under weekend hunt for subject I think you will get how people feel about PETA….Enough said from me.

Jake, were you watching Tombstone again?

You know “Law don’t go around here…..law dog”.
    You got me on that one.

kris_brantner
    My river

that bird looked pretty fresh as it didnt look like it had been stiff at all and looked like it just died recently. i still dont dout that he shot it

kris_brantner
    My river

that bird looked pretty fresh as it didnt look like it had been stiff at all and looked like it just died recently. i still dont dout that he shot it

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Fishermanpepin, If you knew Jake at all which you obviously do not you would know that he would never do anything like that. The only thing Jake is guilty of is poor judgment of a bad joke.

Please lets drop this guys.

Quote:

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Fishermanpepin, If you knew Jake at all which you obviously do not you would know that he would never do anything like that. The only thing Jake is guilty of is poor judgment of a bad joke.

Please lets drop this guys.

Quote:

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Life is too short to take Jake seriously!!! I can’t believe you actually got anyone to bite on this Jake. I’m not knocking you guys he suckered, I just know Jake. He is intelligent enough to know what is right and wrong and I also know he values his hunting and fishing priviledges as much as anyone. Way to go. I’m telling your parents!!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Life is too short to take Jake seriously!!! I can’t believe you actually got anyone to bite on this Jake. I’m not knocking you guys he suckered, I just know Jake. He is intelligent enough to know what is right and wrong and I also know he values his hunting and fishing priviledges as much as anyone. Way to go. I’m telling your parents!!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

I just know Jake. He is intelligent enough to know

Kooty? We talking about the same guy?

Anyone know of a season on mice? It was an accendent…I swear!!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

I just know Jake. He is intelligent enough to know

Kooty? We talking about the same guy?

Anyone know of a season on mice? It was an accendent…I swear!!!!

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

I hear if it’s done just right it tastes alot like Loon or Eagle.

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

I hear if it’s done just right it tastes alot like Loon or Eagle.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Loon? I’ve never had that….make it the same way as eagle?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Loon? I’ve never had that….make it the same way as eagle?

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

I’ve always been partial to spotted owl! We call ’em the big eyed ribeyes!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.