Non Controversial Covid ?

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

well there is good news!!!!!! devil last night on the news the CDC says now if your not vaxed and get the rona you only need to quarantene 5 days. i may have this wrong but i thought they said if your vaxxed no quarentine????/

They will keep changing it and changing it. And adding boosters and adding tests. It’s a gigantic money grab. I know it’s a real thing. But it is a huge profit for the very people coaching you all

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>
    well there is good news!!!!!! devil last night on the news the CDC says now if your not vaxed and get the rona you only need to quarantene 5 days. i may have this wrong but i thought they said if your vaxxed no quarentine????/

They will keep changing it and changing it. And adding boosters and adding tests. It’s a gigantic money grab. I know it’s a real thing. But it is a huge profit for the very people coaching you all

i hear ya!!!!!!!!!!! waytogo

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

last night on the news the CDC says now if your not vaxed and get the rona you only need to quarantene 5 days. i may have this wrong but i thought they said if your vaxxed no quarentine?

If you are positive, unvaccinated, and you’re asymptomatic, they shortened the recommended quarantine time to 5 days. If you’ve been vaccinated with a booster, and you are asymptomatic, you do not need to quarantine at all. I’m not saying I agree with it, I’m simply stating what the CDC reported. The key here is being asymptomatic.

The primary reason for this right now is pressure from the airline industry. Thousands of flights have been cancelled because there are so many pilots, flight attendants, etc out sick.

That being said, its probably going to change again in the future.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

No to being tested.
    Many people are pushing testing and vaccinations. Nobody is pushing the real cure…… a healthy lifestyle. No really, continue eating complete garbage, load up on energy drinks, soda and never exercise because the vaccine will save you. The only people I know who have had severe symptoms are severely overweight and being kept alive by many different pills.

I’m not pushing one way or the other here, but just had a good friend get out of the hospital from covid, he ended up with some bad symptoms and was in good health.

wirivereyes
    Central WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>

Kind of sounds like practicing medicine? Yep. You can say the same for practicing medicine on patients with cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc. New treatments, Medicines, Tests. Medicine is always evolving. Just imagine if it didn’t.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Kind of sounds like practicing medicine? Yep. You can say the same for practicing medicine on patients with cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc. New treatments, Medicines, Tests. Medicine is always evolving. Just imagine if it didn’t.
    [/quote]

None of those practices are being mandated. Huge difference.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

It was a yes or no question. Mods, sorry I even asked! Please blow this post up and delete it. Personally I m sick of the preachers on both sides.

wirivereyes
    Central WI

It was a yes or no question. Mods, sorry I even asked! Please blow this post up and delete it. Personally I m sick of the preachers on both sides.

But you started this post with:
    “Simple question, did you care enough to get tested?”

Really to funny!!

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

Well instead of visiting family on Christmas, my fiancé had covid symptoms so we stayed home for the weekend. She went and got a test Thursday evening, and got results back Sunday night that were negative. So instead of being able to go see family we had to sit at home. Places like Walmart and CVS around here carry the test, but I looked everywhere and called everywhere but they said people are buying them out as soon as the shelves are stocked.

So thanks a lot to all you worry warts that are taking the tests for fun with no symptoms. You’ve made it impossible for people with symptoms to even do a rapid test.

If I was sick, I would test before seeing family. If I feel fine, then why would I test???

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

If I was sick, I would test before seeing family. If I feel fine, then why would I test???

A lot of people are completely asymptomatic. Additionally, you are contagious before you show symptoms. Like you said though, there was obviously a surge of high demand before people decided to gather with relatives for Christmas and the supply chain can’t keep up.

Unless I had a known exposure, I wouldn’t get a test either unless I was showing symptoms.

Maybe its the same crowd that hoarded TP last year?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

These are the headlines in the Athletic today. Seems to be a Covid theme.

NHL postpones 9 Canada-based home games due to no fan policy; Islanders-Red Wings matchup postponed

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians tests positive for COVID-19

Ducks’ Trevor Zegras enters COVID-19 protocol

Jaguars request interviews with Bucs’ Byron Leftwich, Todd Bowles, others to replace Urban Meyer

Colts place QB Carson Wentz on reserve/COVID-19 list, will miss Sunday vs. Raiders in midst of playoff race

Oilers’ Connor McDavid, Bruins’ Brad Marchand criticize NHL for pulling out of Olympics

World juniors: Team USA placed in quarantine, forfeits vs. Switzerland after multiple positive COVID-19 tests

LabDaddy1

These are the headlines in the Athletic today. Seems to be a Covid theme.

NHL postpones 9 Canada-based home games due to no fan policy; Islanders-Red Wings matchup postponed

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians tests positive for COVID-19

Ducks’ Trevor Zegras enters COVID-19 protocol

Jaguars request interviews with Bucs’ Byron Leftwich, Todd Bowles, others to replace Urban Meyer

Colts place QB Carson Wentz on reserve/COVID-19 list, will miss Sunday vs. Raiders in midst of playoff race

Oilers’ Connor McDavid, Bruins’ Brad Marchand criticize NHL for pulling out of Olympics

World juniors: Team USA placed in quarantine, forfeits vs. Switzerland after multiple positive COVID-19 tests

Sh*tshow

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.