Navionics Chart for Lake Pepin Updated

• Ryan P
    Farmington

So I’m sitting in the office wishing I was fishing and looking at Navionics charts and it appears the Pool 4 map has been updated considerably. I just updated my chip a few weeks ago and there are new details on the web chart that aren’t on my chip. Just thought I’d give you guys a heads up if you are running the Navionics maps. I guess I should be updating more often…Man I wish I was fishing.
    toast

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

LOL! You don’t know how hard it was to convince Navionics that the Upper Pool 4 was not called Lake Pepin!

Also the restricted area around Prairie Island Power plant is marked on the web app and chip (if you’ve up dated lately).

Johnie Birkel
    South metro

Wait until next spring when no one is at the dam and all the boats are sitting on top of the “walleye” marker Navionics added in front of Everts.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20170623-094731.png

Kirt
    Lakeville

Make sure your turning on the SonarChart or the Fish N Chip layer on your sonars! Oh yah make sure you update your mobile apps!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Wait until next spring when no one is at the dam and all the boats are sitting on top of the “walleye” marker Navionics added in front of Everts.

Every river map I’ve looked at had the Trimbelle as a spawning area… looks like they’ve added the other secret.

And I’ve always wondered why few fished that area.

But one thing I should send into Navionics is the area called “Trumar Flats”. whistling

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

But one thing I should send into Navionics is the area called “Trumar Flats”. whistling

Hmmmmmm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.