Muck boots?

• chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Thinking about trying Arctics for ice fishing.Does anybody else use them regularly for fishing.How do they compare to 2000g boots like I normally wear.Any opinions appreiciated. thanks.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

I got a pair of baffin titans a couple years ago and absolutely love them.

monstermatt
    Minnesota

I got the muck artic sport boots last year and have no complaints at all. I ice fish 2-3 times a week and my feet never got cold or wet. I also found them to be very comfortable to wear. Hope this helps!

Brennon Nielson

I bought artic sports last year too and they r amazing! I also fish multiple times a week and haven’t had problems with feet getting cold and they are some of the comfiest boots I’ve ever worn. Highly recommended

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

My opinion? Baffin

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

I have a pair of the wetlands and the artic pros. They are all I wear.

mitchfic
    Blaine, MN

My buddy has very poor circulation and these are the only boots that he has found to keep his feet warm. His brother returned a pair because his feet were too warm all the time…

Ross Stein
    big lake

Muck artic sports are a very good boot. Feet never get cold. Easy on easy off

Ed Stern
    Goodhue, MN, Goodhue County,

My son-in-law has an IBA Dairy supplies route, so, after deer hunting with me a few years ago, and then watching me cut wood with my farm work boots, he gave me a pair of Muck’s for Christmas. I have ice fished, cut wood, posted during deer hunting, shoveled snow & done just about everything outside in weather from -35 degrees to 75 degrees in complete comfort. I can drive my manual transmission vehicles with ease, walk on uneven slopes without feeling strained, and I have NEVER been close to cold. Mine are not the Artics, they are just the basic Muck Boot for farm chores. They are a great choice in my book!

Cody hesseltine
    Maryland

Love my mucks feet never got cold last year.

Andrew Byers
    Allegan, MI

i love the muck arctic pro. great boots.

Tom Anderson
    Kasson, MN

I’ve got the arctic sports. I’ve tried tons of different boots to try to keep my feet warm, Mickey Mouse boots, Lacrosse ice kings, some 1200 gram Rockys. These boots keep my feet the warmest out of all of them. Still not warm but the warmest.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.