Lake Fork Guy

• Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

I am assuming some people on here subscribe to Lake Fork Guy’s youtube channel.
    He posted a pretty tough video last night. He went into the hospital for what he thought was a migraine and it turned out being a brain tumor…

Sad stuff, I have always liked his videos for how positive they are.

munchy
    NULL

Seriously? Damn…. I don’t think he’s that old either.

Good luck to him!!

Charles

Yeah, I just heard about the video and didn’t watch yet, I thought it is one of there usually click bait title, so I have to check it out.

Sucks for a such a great and guy,

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

I watched the video last night. Very scary stuff. Best wishes for LFG and his family. He is one of the best you tube fisherman out there.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The good news is that it is benign. I have a friend down here who had brain cancer and has been cancer free for 5 years now. He also has a calcified brain aneurysm, so he cannot fly/dive.

Hopefully it isn’t too big and they can get it out without doing much to the brain.

Anyone know what the MTV thing is all about?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Oh, was I hearing it wrong. He is saying MTB all this time?

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Super sad. My favorite youtube guy. Honestly thought it was a bit up until the end of the video. Strange how you feel like you’re friends with these people just from watching them on youtube. Glad it’s benign but he has a tough road ahead still.

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

LFG had his surgery less than a month ago, seems pretty well back to normal.
    What is capable these days is pretty darn amazing.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Glad he’s doing so well. I love watching his videos. He and his wife are some pretty special people (even though I don’t really know them) they are so positive and I have a feeling they help an awful lot of people that watch the videos.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.