Any KS anglers on here?

• walleye4
    On the Water

Hello all you Kansas fishermen and women out there. I am an avid angler from Nebraska that very much enjoys fishing your great lakes and Reservoirs. I lived in central Kansas for about 16 years and Wilson Lake was my home lake.

I am very knowledgable on these kansas lakes:

Kirwin, Norton(Keith Sebelius), Glen Elder, Wilson, Webster, and Cedar Bluffs

I mainly target walleye and crappie but also fish for wipers and bass(both SM & LM). If you have any questions or need advice for these lakes, feel free to ask and I will try and help. If I can’t help, I can make 1 quick phone call and get what info your looking for.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Greg, I used to fish those lakes alot as a kid. I still make it down to Glen Elder once every couple of years.
    I’d really like to consider Milford my home lake. It’s nice to have such a great lake only a couple of hours from my house. I make it down there a couple of times a year and it’s always treated me well. Come the middle of Oct. trhough ice up I’m going to try to make it down there a bunch.

Ben

walleye4
    On the Water

I know Glen Elder pretty good. My dad helped build the Reservoir. My folks lived in the big house up the hill from the outlet. That was way before my time though. I don’t make it down there much anymore since I have unlocked the secrets of the smaller Northern Lakes. They are much closer for me to make 1 day trips to. Might have to hook up with you sometime and meet down there.

Todd_NE

Grew up on Harlan, went to HS in Smith Center, Bro lives in Garden City, had a house at Cedar Bluffs that now my mom lives in. Killed geese at Kirwin.

Hope that gets me in the club! I don’t get home too much, but it’s arid country with lakes.

Todd

walleye4
    On the Water

Howdy Todd! Going to have to make it down this way and hit some lakes with me. Maybe Norton for some saugeye. How about Kirwin for some 2#+ crappies? Maybe Wilson for some Stripers!

I sent you a shout out in my fishing report about painting cranks. I did a few up and that is what I caught all my fish trolling on. It was a great feeling!

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

I fish mostly for bass and hit Milford quite a few times each year. I also love Pony Creek and Banner Creek. I love spring crappie fishing, but have never gone down to Kansas. I might have to give it a shot next year.

Jason

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.