NO Kansas State Forum?

• walleye4
    On the Water

Sure wish there was a Kansas Section in the state forums. Lots of good fishing in the Sunflower state. With gas going back down, I might spend most of my time down there instead of Nebraska.

If you decide to add this section, I know some pro’s down that way that might come aboard and help with it!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Thanks for the suggestion Walleye4!

The management team at IDA loves suggestions!

I’ll be taking this to the committee and talking about it…sometimes there are other things to be concidered in that I’m not aware of…

So…no promises…except that we’ll share the out come of our discussion with you!

Thanks again!

walleye4
    On the Water

Thanks man! I used to fish down there ALL THE TIME when gas was reasonable.

I have yet to get on the ball and get some of my buddy’s from there on IDA. I know of one crappie Pro that will probably join. Very knowledgable fella that knows his crappy. Plus, when the NGPC was still up, there was always ? about KS on there.

Just an idea, if it works, it works! If it don’t, I am still addicted to IDA!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I know they shoot alot of big bucks down that way too.

walleye4
    On the Water

Quote:

I know they shoot alot of big bucks down that way too.

They shoot a ton of HUGE bucks down there. I lived in KS for about 16 years and have seen quite a few good ones. We used kick them up out of CRP while pheasant hunting.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

One good way to help get a forum for that area is to get a few of your friends from there to agree to do some talking [poosting] about that area and their fishing down there to get the conversations going and draw interest to the forum. Everybody loves to hear about how a bite is and it attracts fisherpeople to a forum. And we ALL learn from each others sharing.
    Thanks, Bill

ps. I have heard that theres a big interest in both crappie and catfishing in that state.

walleye4
    On the Water

Quote:

I have heard that theres a big interest in both crappie and catfishing in that state.

Crappie fishing down there is really good. My biggest, a 3#9oz sow came from Kirwin Reservoir a few years ago. Walleye is pretty popular down there also along with the catfishing. Bass are pretty good down there too. I have a 10# LMB on my wall!

I am still getting emails sent out to some guys.

Thanks again,

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

I do most of my fishing in Kansas and Missouri. A Missouri forum would be a good idea too. Then I can post some reports after fishing those lakes.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Please don’t let the lack a a specific forum stop you guys from reporting today…Post your reports in the closest state and title them “Kansas Report Lake/river…X ” ect…

Fish ON!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Guys… I just got back from an extended holiday weekend away. I’ll be happy to add the categories requested if you guys will help get the converstions rolling.

Look for those to be in place by Wednesday AM. Thanks for the suggestions.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Pick me for Rhode Island! Pick me for Rhode Island!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You ever even been Rhode ISland, Mike?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

…and Ben didn’t even have to ask!

walleye4
    On the Water

Good to see you aboard Jason! I will certainly be a good fit for the Kansas side. I talk to at least 1 guy a week that can give me updates for down there. I am also trying to get a pro crappie angler from KS on here too! I will also have a ton of my own reports for there with the gas prices going down. I will be down there just about every weekend.

Speaking of KS fishing. When are you going to go down there and hit the Smallies with me Jason C? They been hitting them pretty hard at Wilson this season. I night try and make it down that way next weekend.

Thanks James,

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The kansas and missouri categories have been added.

walleye4
    On the Water

I see that and have already put the 1st post in for KS. I will be working on getting some of the guys from that way posting away on here. Might take me some time as most are starting to fish alot again.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks Greg. Your help getting these forums rocking is greatly appeciated. If there’s ever anything we can do, just let us know.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.