hows the action?

• predator_2

Alright who is going to be the first tell us whats happening on the ill.

Anyone getting fish on the Peru flats?

How about the clambeds west of spring valley?

Anything by the lift bridge?

How about the power plant?

How about the highlines?

What’s going on at the Rock?

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

hmmmm and 24 hours have passed since you posted and the anglers’ lips are sealed…….the things tournaments do to people! lol ….ok not really laughing…i was hoping there’d be a response to your question too!

fish4cats
    Illinois

OK FELLOWS the river is up and running traffic is busy but fish can be caught if you find the right place

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

how high ………and i imagine increasing daily with the rain and increasing temperatures??? when do they expect it to flood the most over the next week or so?

fish4cats
    Illinois

The Illinois River is still HIGH and Muddy with surface temps 37. The best fishing for Sauger has been from Hennepin to Straved Rock – jigging minnows in holes of 15 – 20 foot water.

Illinois River guide John Phillips says the Sauger bite was SLOW over weekend with cold temps, but will get active in few weeks, and Good numbers of fish near Spring Valley

john mannerino
    Chicago IL

Fished the IL thur/ fri .the river had come up 6 ‘ in 2 days.wat tourney last weekend was most people fished about 1/2 hour when that hurricane hit and sunday it was cancelled. The river was in BAD shape when I left on sunday morn.With more rain comming I would look for another place to fish for a couple of weeks. I hope it settles down for the MWC in 2 weeks. John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.