If they kneel during the Anthem I may be done watching

• tindall
    Minneapolis MN

What the heck?! When did they start fixing titles? That is online forum taboo!

Fowldreams55398

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Crappieguy133 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Crappieguy133 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>
    Not that it matters, but lots of throwing it around…. nobody should be shot/killed by police, unless they are a real threat.

STATS

Big G
    Most of these people don’t want to know the truth! The stats go along with my last post. WELL DONE!!

Is this the truth you were alluding to?

Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 429 civilians having been shot, 88 of whom were Black, as of June 4, 2020. In 2018, there were 996 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 this figure increased to 1,004. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 30 fatal shootings per million of the population as of June 2020.

The data in the graph shows nothing of the sort with the text you pulled from below. What my earlier posted video and get back to me. Nobody seems to give a sh*t at all with the blacks dying daily in Chicago. This culture isn’t going to change. Kneel for the anthem. Who cares! The problem is still the demographic not willing to change.

Ok, here’s another graph for you that is very easy to understand….if you understand what rate means.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/1123070/police-shootings-rate-ethnicity-us/

Perfect! So, pretty much what it shows is the minorities are breaking the law more now! If they weren’t breaking the law they wouldn’t be in these positions. Pretty simple! Even George Floyd was a joke of a citizen. The only reason he ended up here was the welfare! Keep breaking the law, keep getting abused. Slugs are meant for thugs!

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

Not trying to pour gas on the fire, But could it be one race is on the incline for violent crime and one is on the decline? seems we have more Minority officers on force than ever before.

Beast, your sole intention on this site seems to be pouring gas on a fire.

Beast

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Beast wrote:</div>
    Not trying to pour gas on the fire, But could it be one race is on the incline for violent crime and one is on the decline? seems we have more Minority officers on force than ever before.

Beast, your sole intention on this site seems to be pouring gas on a fire.

We all now know a open dialog isn’t necessary when addressing a problem.

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Great Laker wrote:</div>
    It is amazing to me how so many people can just deny the last ~400 years of history in our country… like “nope, didn’t happen, nothing to see here!”. Lots of people must have skipped out on history class in school.

The Country is 244 years old so….. maybe you slept a little. coffee

He was wide awake The first 19 or so Africans to reach the British colonies arrived in Point Comfort, Virginia, near Jamestown, in 1619, brought by British privateers who had seized them from a captured Portuguese slave ship. Slaves were usually baptized in Africa before embarking.

So the United States (this country) was already the United States in 1619 ? You yourself say British Colonies. Might want to crack open a history book again.

big_g
    Isle, MN

People like to say, don’t judge a person because of their Skin Color or Religious beliefs or Gender…. explain this short list of Biden VP candidates ? There is not one Man, regardless of color qualified ? Is this Systemic gender bias right in front of us people ???

Attachments:
    1. Biden_VP_Shortlist-compressor.jpg

blank

What’s your point? Biden had promised that his running mate would be a woman. I suppose the idea is to have a woman because roughly half of the population are women…or it’s to appease the masses, and at this point a minority woman has a strong chance, like it or not.

Why did McCain select Palin as his running mate and not a man?

saugeye-steve

Because she was very attractive and like-able.
    Unlike these women.

big_g
    Isle, MN

What’s your point? Biden had promised that his running mate would be a woman. I suppose the idea is to have a woman because roughly half of the population are women…or it’s to appease the masses, and at this point a minority woman has a strong chance, like it or not.

His short list was Mitt Romney, Joe Leiberman, Tim Pawlenty, Sarah Palin and Tom Ridge.

blank

Based on those names, I believe he selected the lease qualified person. I agree with saugeye-steve’s response that she was selected because she was attractive and like-able (at least at first) and it was a hail mary attempt to win the election. I still don’t get your point. Both parties play games when selecting running mates. Nothing new with that.

39degrees

People like to say, don’t judge a person because of their Skin Color or Religious beliefs or Gender…. explain this short list of Biden VP candidates ? There is not one Man, regardless of color qualified ? Is this Systemic gender bias right in front of us people ???

To answer your last question. It is my opinion that the systemic gender bias has resulted in no women being elected vice president or president in the United states. That bias has eliminated approximately half of the talent/candidate pool.

big_g
    Isle, MN

She was the face of the Tea Party… she was at least relevant to the times. It is called pandering… kind of like Pelosi and her cronies wearing the African colors, during their kneeling in silence… she didn’t know she was mocking African Tribes and sacred rituals, by displaying their colors in her little sideshow… again pandering. People of all colors, are waking up for the right reasons lately.

blank

Yeah, they all pander. I’ll just assume your post was simply to stir the pot, because there was no point. Carry on.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Yeah, they all pander. I’ll just assume your post was simply to stir the pot, because there was no point. Carry on.

I see you like to stick your spoon all over too. jester jester jester

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Do you know a radical group has just taken over and barricaded a 6 block section of Seattle including a police station? This kneeling crap is supporting that behavior. How long are NORMAL people going to put up with this!!!!!!
    Its time to end it.

Beast

Do you know a radical group has just taken over and barricaded a 6 block section of Seattle including a police station? This kneeling crap is supporting that behavior. How long are NORMAL people going to put up with this!!!!!!
    Its time to end it.

Save your time Suzuki, other views aren’t welcome here.

Dan
    Southeast MN

What do you mean by that? The same right-wing people keep posting the same right-wing stuff over and over and over on here. Whether it’s COVID, protesting, anthem kneeling, the same people just keep bitching, and you guys do plenty of instigating and arguing with others. Why would you say “other” views aren’t welcome here?

blank

Dan, it’s not worth the effort.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Good point.

Beast

What do you mean by that? The same right-wing people keep posting the same right-wing stuff over and over and over on here. Whether it’s COVID, protesting, anthem kneeling, the same people just keep bitching, and you guys do plenty of instigating and arguing with others. Why would you say “other” views aren’t welcome here?

you just said it all.

Ryan Wilson

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dan wrote:</div>

you just said it all.

I’m sorry most of your lives suck to the point that your safe space is an OUTDOOR forum. Anyone been on the water lately? Apparently not……

Honestly, how many of you seriously care about ANY of this? Screw Facebook, IDO is where it’s at now!

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

YONKERS! LOT A PEOPLE WITH BUT HURTS SYNDROME DISEASE. devil
    Well just a couple to a few to several.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

you just said it all.

I’m sorry most of your lives suck to the point that your safe space is an OUTDOOR forum. Anyone been on the water lately? Apparently not……

Honestly, how many of you seriously care about ANY of this? Screw Facebook, IDO is where it’s at now!

Idk what anyone else’s FB feed looks like but there is WAAAAAYYYYYYY WAAAAAAYYYY more drama and bitching on IDO than any other site I frequent. With the exception of the lovely Sharon who doesn’t enter the frey of controversy too often all this drama coming from grown men to boot.

Ryan Wilson

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ryan Wilson wrote:</div>

you just said it all.

Idk what anyone else’s FB feed looks like but there is WAAAAAYYYYYYY WAAAAAAYYYY more drama and bitching on IDO than any other site I frequent. With the exception of the lovely Sharon who doesn’t enter the frey of controversy too often all this drama coming from grown men to boot.

Exactly!

Viewing 25 posts - 181 through 205 (of 205 total)

The topic ‘If they kneel during the Anthem I may be done watching’ is closed to new replies.