Check this out!

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Very cool. Dont care how much it cost Im glad someone is trying to improve what is on the market now.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Have to wonder about icing up and line memory on small spool.
    Agreed with Trumar, the cost of this stuff is getting out of line. A guy can buy the latest and greatest but have no time to use it because he is too busy working to pay for it. Im still in the mindset of using decent quality equipment and spending more time on the water using it.

Not trying bash anyones thoughts or opinions. Just my $.02

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Looks good. Anxious to see it in person.

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

I don’t like that you can’t see the line on the spool and $120 is crazy money for what that is!

Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

I thought the same thing last year Mike. Once i spemt some time on the ice with my 6061’s I am not sure I will be without them again. They really changed the way i fished and I think the lack of line twist relly did make a differance!

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

I thought the same thing last year Mike. Once i spemt some time on the ice with my 6061’s I am not sure I will be without them again. They really changed the way i fished and I think the lack of line twist relly did make a differance!

I loved being able to drop a jig back down 20+ feet in a matter of seconds, the 6061 was so helpful in getting me back down to the rest of the perch in a hurry in 51 feet of water. With the new design, its sleeker, and you won’t have to worry about line peeling off to the side in really cold weather, but I will miss the feel of the spinning wheel when i am dropping down. But when I need that fix, I can just pick up the 6061 in my bag and give her a run….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.