A first look at Lakemaster for Humminbird systems

• jhalfen

If you’re a current or future Humminbird user, then you need to take a close look at the new Humminbird-compatible GPS map chips from Lakemaster. Far more than just another map, Lakemaster has added a set of Humminbird-exclusive features to these chips, which will allow you to customize your GPS cartography experience in ways that have never been possible before.

Be sure to check out our field-test on video, and then read the in-depth product review that is complete with a set of beautiful screen captures that highlight all of the Humminbird-exclusive Lakemaster features.

Lakemaster for Humminbird field test

Product review: Lakemaster cartography for Humminbird fishing systems

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Very nicely done, guys. Great work! Awesome features too.

jhalfen

These are Lakemaster features that are exclusive to Humminbird fishing systems.

There’s never been a better time to run Humminbird!

deertracker

You are quick. By the time I answered my own question and edited my response you already had an answer. Thanks.
    DT

lookin4fish

Question about lakemasters with the hb…the navionics maps depth numbers are too small in my opinion. i find myself having to lean forward and stick my nose to the screen to read the depth numbers on the contour lines. is the lakemasters depth numbers bigger than the navionics depth numbers? would be a huge benifit for me…and i am only 30, so my eyes are still fairly good…

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

You guys are killin me That is some cool stuff! Very good video.

jhalfen

I find the displayed depths to be very readable, with nice contrast vs. the background colors.

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Looks like I’ll need to remove my wife’s freeze on my spending

lookin4fish

would you say the numbers are the same size as navionics, or bigger or smaller?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.