Factory fresh Down Imaging pics from Humminbird

• jhalfen

I’m starting to receive a little more information about Humminbird’s Down Imaging feature, to be added to many of their industry-leading sonar/GPS combos in 2010.

Here are a few screen captures that you’ll have a hard time finding anywhere else. These were all taken in a deep reservoir down south.

First, a collapsed bridge, shown in split screen mode with Down Imaging on the left and Side Imaging on the right.

jhalfen

Next, the first of a few flooded trees that show up nicely in Down Imaging. Check out the detail of the branches.

jhalfen

Here’s one standing tree with a few downed trees nearby.

jhalfen

This one is a hump decorated by a few scattered trees. Think a guy could find any crappies in there??

absolute2ks
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Is this the brown screen or something new for 2010

jhalfen

2Ks, there are three new color palettes for 2010, which will come standard from the factory for new models and are also part of the free software updates available from the Humminbird website on January 1.

These images were collected using the new amber color palette.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Very cool Jason! It’s hard to not think about Humingbird when I see over and over all the cool stuff it can do! Great job on keeping us up to date

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Couldn’t wait to get online this morning to see if Jason had more great news for us. Well he sure did!! Ole Mark here is going to make a switch and become a birdman this month

jhalfen

I’m not done yet

The next couple of weeks will be an exciting period of time to be a Humminbird user or future user!

whittsend

Quote:

I’m not done yet

The next couple of weeks will be an exciting period of time to be a Humminbird user or future user!

OH the suspense!!!!

Keep it up Jason, Love to see those new images! That amber color looks sweet … Down imaging will be such a nice add on – fo’ sho’!

Whitt

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.