Have you seen any deals on winter gear so far?

• queenswake
    NULL

Snowblowers, snowmobiles, etc? I’ve seen some of the good deals on ice fishing stuff, but expect those to only get better the longer we go. FB Marketplace is flooded with wheel houses. But how about snowblowers and snowmobiles? Seen any deals so far or is it too early?

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

At this point, the same snowmobiles have been hanging out on FB for weeks or months. When that happens, in person cash offers get the deals.

Snowblowers tend to see pretty constant demand and very few people buy one and then decide they don’t need it or use it. IMO the best deals are in the spring and summer when people are moving and really want to sell.

jwellsy

I’m starting to see some cheap FSBO newer lower quality models like Murray or MTD. I suspect better units will be offered starting next month in March or April.

Gitchi Gummi

lower quality models like Murray or MTD

not sure I’d call murray/MTD snowblowers low quality. Sure, it isn’t a top of the line ariens, but those things are very capable machines.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Strikemaster 40v Lite with 2nd battery was $379. That deal is gone now. I see Clam suits $219 now $99 also. Deal will only get better as stores do not want to tie up money on inventory.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Not snowblower/snowmobile, but Cabin Fever is marking down all their inventory. Mainly Clam stuff and auger’s, worth checking out for anyone in the market.

Charles

Looking for a auger lol

glenn57
    cold spring mn

simply looking for a new pair of good hunting type boots…..nothing to the extent of snowblower ets…heck mine hasnt been started yet this winter.

i was in Scheels the other day…….they dont have deals on them yet…..

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

I’m eyeballing a Vexilar but I’m not in a huge hurry… wondering if they’ll have one more price drop before ice season is done. ???

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Looking for a auger lol

You missed the deal big crappie mentioned. 40v with lite flite, extra battery, and magnetic auger cover for 379. I’m glad I hut that sale, considering he changed the price after 2 days. I think it was priced wrong.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m eyeballing a Vexilar but I’m not in a huge hurry… wondering if they’ll have one more price drop before ice season is done. ???

I’m also watching prices on the flx 30

Rick Z
    Stark MN

I bought an Otter Pro Vortex Monster Lodge Hub House for $599 at Glens in Grand Rapids. Free Shipping also. Thought that was a great deal as they were as much as $800 early ice. Reeds has them now for $629 free shipping too.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.