Go Pack Go!

• CaptainMusky

Im not a packer fan, but of the games you have them favored to win, I doubt they are favored in half of them.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

could be first game overreaction too!

CaptainMusky

could be first game overreaction too!

Hey, its good to be optimistic but as a Vikings fan we dont like to do that. LOL

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

let’s not out-punt our coverage.

the Packers played very well, especially on defense. Love protected the ball which was very good to see…but this is the youngest team in the NFL and they will make mistakes this year which cost them winnable games. that’s just part of hitting the reset button, and this team has the talent to be special in a couple years as they add experience.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

A blown 12 point lead in the 4th quarter at Atlanta has sent the Packers to 1-1 on the season.

The good news is that the rest of the division also lost. The Vikings lost on Thursday, the Lions lost in OT to the Seahawks, and the Bears lost at Tampa.

MX1825

Toooooo many mistakes. Opening drive 2 penalties pushed Packers out of FG range. 4th and half a yard false start and had to punt.
    2 balls that SHOULD of been intercepted. Packers lost it not so much as Atlanta beat them.

Beast

Joe Barry should of been fired last year, he was a loser before they hired him, and he hasn’t improved.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

That 4th quarter was ugly. Defense looked like same old can’t stop the run and our offense never really got back going again. Plus, living in Eastern Iowa, I had a helluva time finding the game cuz the damn Bears’ game was on.

CaptainMusky

That failed QB sneak by Love was one of the funniest plays I have seen in a long time. Right up there with butt fumble.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I turned it off when they were up 24-12 and seemingly in control. Was pretty surprised to see them take the L there.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

with around 8 minutes left in the game, up by 5 and Packers get the ball. i commented that they need a long drive to get at least 3 points and chew up the clock while letting the defense get some rest. they came away with 0 points and put the defense right back out on the field with no rest. tough ask for the D at that point.

the play of Wilks and Reed was a highlight, these rookies complementing Love, Jones, Doubs, and Watson are going to make for a very exciting offense over the next couple years.

i think the non-QB sneak (Love called the play wrong at the line) and him missing that Doubs was breaking open for a sure TD were clear examples of how experience matters. he gained some yesterday.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Christian Watson’s hamstring must be a lot worse than they WERE letting on, sounds like he’s going to be out again this week.

Beast

Christian Watson’s hamstring must be a lot worse than they WERE letting on, sounds like he’s going to be out again this week.

must be, seems like there always allot of hamstring issues in the NFL.

KP
    Hudson, WI

I read that he sat out of practice today just as a rest day but I’m starting to think he’s always going to be injury prone.

Beast

that was a nice surprise today !!!

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

That was nice. Good comeback win and Love looked in control in the 4th. Defense looked good, too. I think Rashan Gary is gonna be signing a bigger contract. Looks like the Bears are on the struggle bus, too, which is a bonus kicker.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Bakhtiari is a $30 million lawn ornament.

To get that win without their best RB, WR, and 2 best O linemen says a lot about their grit.

I still think the team lacks the top end talent to do much more than push the needle to 8 or 9 wins.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Bakhtiari is a $30 million lawn ornament.

To get that win without their best RB, WR, and 2 best O linemen says a lot about their grit.

I still think the team lacks the top end talent to do much more than push the needle to 8 or 9 wins.

X2

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Big Thursday night showdown in Green Bay on Thursday night when the Lions visit Lambeau Field.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

GB is a home underdog.

I expect a relatively low scoring affair. The Packers are still going to be missing the same key guys on a short week, but the defense looked better against the Saints.

Give me the Lions by 4.

Tlazer

Maybe without A Rodgers throwing to the Lions Rodgers they may have a chance to win this time. See who is playing this Thursday because if Jones can play could be a huge uplift in the run game. So far can’t say we’ve missed Bahk much, but getting JA back would help against St Brown if he plays.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

It says they needed the other teams QB to get injured for most of the second half, and the other team’s kicker to miss a 46 yarder at the end. Still a good win for the Pack tho.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

It says they needed the other teams QB to get injured for most of the second half, and the other team’s kicker to miss a 46 yarder at the end. Still a good win for the Pack tho.

Edit. I forgot they were without their pro bowl cornerback too.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

24-3 kitties in the second quarter. Restore the roar.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Man, it’s like the Pack don’t have an offensive line, Detroit is pummeling us. Not that it would make a big difference, but didn’t I read that Aaron Jones was back for the game? All I’m seeing is Dillon.

B-man

Oh look….it’s time to drink jester

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

To painful to watch !

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

That was a 1st half whoopin boy!

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Musgrave is out too. Dang!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Couple gift calls were keeping it close for the Pack (2nd half opening drive 2 calls and then got the bomb off at the end of the 3rd). Quay Walker is not helping with penalties like that tho.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 378 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.